Hello could use some vintage help :)

Hello, im new to the forum here, just signed up :) I don't know where to post this post so i thought i would start here. Im 25 and a pretty advanced collector, I buy all kinds of stuff all the time and sell alot also. (I will have some mantles, and marris, cards for sale in a week or two all doubles of what i have so if anyone is interested in that kind of stuff drop me a line and i will put them up before they go on ebay) I am a website developer and will put up a site shortly to show off some of my collection to you guys. I made it to an auction this afternoon finally and made some buys I guess I can share with you guys. This is what i bought:

Jay Novachek Mini Helmet Autographed
    1984 Topps Dan Marino #124 MNT (40 of them) BV is about $15 each i think
    Coco Crisp Autographed Game Used Bat
    Coco Crisp Authentic Autographed Jersey
    Andy Petitte Autographed Jersey Steiner
    Paul Hornung Autographed Football
    1934-1936 Batter Up #23 Lefty Gomez (value $200)
    1934-1936 Batter Up #14 Pie Traynor (value $200)
    1934-1936 Batter Up #16 Chuck Hafey (value $200)
    1940 Playball #168 Honus Wagner (value $350)
    1933 Goudey #89 Tris Speaker (value $500)
    1933 Goudey cards #41,71,84,100,101,115,131,173 (unlisted commons)
    1934 Goudey Lefty Gomez (value $150)
    1934 Goudey Ferrell (value $120)
    1934 Goudey Paul Waner (value $275)
    1934 Goudey Bill Terry (value $275)
    1934 Goudey KiKi Cuyler (value $450)
    1934 Goudey Dizzy Dean (value $800)
    1935 Diamond Stars "Schoolboy" Rowe (value $250)
    1935 Diamond Stars Robert Rolfe (value $225)
    1935 Diamond Stars KiKi Cuyler (value $150)
    1935 Diamond Stars Manush (value $150)
    1948 Topps Photos Tris Speaker (3 cards)

Ok now that you see my weakness for cards (those were all purchased today) I have a question for any of you experienced guys in the vintage area. The last card i listed was the '48 Triss Speak Topps Photo cards. These are some kind of miniatures very very small and was the first time i personally have ever seen them, although they may be prevelent I don't know. Here is a photo I threw up

http://www.namesource.info/images/speaker.jpg

If anyone can tell me anything about these cards or what the value might be, it would be enormously appreciated.

And I would like to say hello to everyone and look forward to doing a bit of business here :)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    hey welcome to the site, there arent much vintage collectors here unfortunatly, are you looking to move these two? If so what would you like in return? I have mostly 1950s-70s and a bunch not listed on my site, lmk thanks.

1940 Playball #168 Honus Wagner (value $350)
    1934-1936 Batter Up #14 Pie Traynor (value $200)

Thanks aiancwebb for the welcome, im not looking to selling these cards at the moment. Let me get my wits about me on the site and get a trading site up (will be easy enough since thats what i do) and then i will start some trading and such

very nice, I'd like to get them but there out of my price range!! and your to advanced a collector for me to say they're overly abundant, PLUS I'm way to honest.

they come from the Topps Magic Photos set, there's like 250 cards in the set. I believe they are listed as an "R Class" within the vintage collecting circle.

Welcome to SCF if we keep getting Vintage collectors, there's no reason we can't make this a great place to talk & trade vintage (there's some top-notch tools in place for trading) .
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

here is what i have found so far, the set contained 252 cards of only which 19 were baseball
    1 Lou Boudreau
    2 Cleveland Indians
    3 Bob Elliott
    4 Cleveland Indians 4-3
    5 Cleveland Indians 4-1
    6 Babe Ruth
    7 Tris Speaker <<<<<<<<<<<<<<two of these are mine
    8 Rogers Hornsby
    9 Connie Mack
    10 Christy Mathewson
    11 Honus Wagner
    12 Grover Alexander