Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

that sound you just heard was Obama's balls dropping
    at least he's not letting it go full rwanda

SCF Rewards
    Country

B-b-but it was OBAMA who authorized it.

I expect your head to explode from the paradox I've just shown you.

Nope, not me....I stand strong on my beliefs....and do NOT support these actions of WAR.

At least not in this manner.

The U.S should not have done ANYTHING at all until they get a REAL coalition including Western European powers.

Obama, you gave into the insanely stupid GOP....thanks for that Change you promised us.

Obama and the GOP are one and the same....warmongers that will only make more people hate us, continue to want to police the entire world and use the nation's wealth in the stupidest ways imaginable.

Oh and BTW....has anyone come up with even a SHRED of REAL proof that ISIS is a direct threat to the homeland? That's a big fat NO!

But let's go to war anyways, because we all know how well the U.S has done in the Middle East during the past 12 years, RIGHT?!

God Bless the USA.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 09-25-2014 at 01:42 AM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

B-b-but it was OBAMA who authorized it.

I expect your head to explode from the paradox I've just shown you.

Nope, not me....I stand strong on my beliefs....and do NOT support these actions of WAR.

At least not in this manner.

The U.S should not have done ANYTHING at all until they get a REAL coalition including Western European powers.

Obama, you gave into the insanely stupid GOP....thanks for that Change you promised us.

Obama and the GOP are one and the same....warmongers that will only make more people hate us, continue to want to police the entire world and use the nation's wealth in the stupidest ways imaginable.

Oh and BTW....has anyone come up with even a SHRED of REAL proof that ISIS is a direct threat to the homeland? That's a big fat NO!

But let's go to war anyways, because we all know how well the U.S has done in the Middle East during the past 12 years, RIGHT?!

God Bless the USA.

I see your hiding in your box again.

And this is the 2nd good thing Obama has done. First one is Bin Laden.

BTW Alex, the war on Terrorism isn't over. Mind Blowing I know.

Move to Canada. Seems like a perfect fit for you.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I wish I lived in a box and only saw the world in the way I only wanted to view it.

Nazi's started off small, then they started killing civilians, then it started WW2. We did nothing until we had to.

ISIS started off small, and growing great in numbers. The Bombings earlier this week, took out members of Al Qaeda plotting their next strike. We foiled that plan.

This needs to be done, and anyone with common sense can see the best defense is a good offense. (Hence what happened earlier this week)

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Let's not forget the random beheading plot that was exposed as well....

SCF Rewards
    Country

LIES, LIES, and more LIES! (Are we shocked it's Faux News reporting this garbage?)

http://news.yahoo.com/u-no-evidence-...163005043.html

Again, to this date there is not ONE shred of evidence that ISIS is trying to attack the homeland.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nazi's started off small, then they started killing civilians, then it started WW2. We did nothing until we had to.

Yes, I know ISIS is terrible, and they ARE committing genocide, but ISIS is NOT a political party in control of an entire country, the Nazis were.

The comparison is simply not valid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Given time they will overthrow and rule more than one country.

If your neighbor is murdering everyone on the block, do you not do anything to help?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Yes, I know ISIS is terrible, and they ARE committing genocide, but ISIS is NOT a political party in control of an entire country, the Nazis were.

The comparison is simply not valid.

You need a history lesson son. Nazi's didn't have control either... Then.....

Its completely valid. Whats ISIS doimg now? Taking over a vulnerable country? Check. Killing innocent people? Check. Growing in strength? Check. Hmmm...

Needs to be done son.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast