Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white sox

white sox

does any body have white sox cards i am looking 2 collect them and am willing 2 trade

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by playa55x
    does any body have white sox cards i am looking 2 collect them and am willing 2 trade
    I have many base cards, and few inserts of White Sox players. Many are older, but some new stuff mixed in. Do you want just current players, or anyone in a White Sox uniform? PLMK - Thanks, Dave............
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

anything

i am looking 4 any thing in a sox uniform how many cards do u have and what r u looking 2 trade 4 i have a tradelist of every team let me no what teams or team u r interested in

I collect White Sox as well, but I'm sure I can dig some base cards and inserts I could trade ya...lots of extra Frank Thomas cards...would be looking for Braves inserts in return.

alright well let me no what sox guys u have and later on today or tmw im gonna put the braves into beckett and make a tradelist

do you want me to list every card or can I just give you numbers?

just give me the numbers the year of the card and the set name....thanx

pm sent, plmk if you think we can work out a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by playa55x
    i am looking 4 any thing in a sox uniform how many cards do u have and what r u looking 2 trade 4 i have a tradelist of every team let me no what teams or team u r interested in
    I have approximately 100 to 125, and may be able to dig up even more! I am looking for Diamondbacks. They don't have to be current, but must be in Dbacks uniform! LMK - Thanks, Dave.........
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

i have plenty of diamondbacks prolly about 30 r u interested in a deal but i have a lot of johnsons that r worth a lot here so we can strike up a good deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast