Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1970's Japan Giant baba...cool looking stuff

Hey Boys / Girlz.

Here's the Story, I am opening an art gallery near Montreal. I have like 30 artists who have paintings in the gallery. One man Called me and asked me if I could make space for is art and sent me pictures of is creations. We agreed to term and he came with like 15 paintings.

When he arrived at the Gallery I said to my self, this man cant be the one painting those soft canvas (animals) you should see the size of the man. After a few minutes he admitted to me that is first carrier was one of a wrestler !!!

He came back at the shop cause he saw the way I loved sports history. What he pulled out was absolutely awesome. A gift to him by Japan Giant Baba from the early 1970's...An album with genuine pictures of fights and program and posters from Japan. One of the poster is autographed in Japanese....I will post pics tomorrow if I have time.....

Any one know the scarcity of this collection ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Wow, that sounds pretty amazing. I hope you get some pics up to show it off!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the signed poster....

Other ad....

Album full of original photos...Presented to Len Shelley by Giant Baba

Magasines from Japan...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kenfed's Items on eBay

There are a lot of cool items here. As for scarcity, there are a few Japanese sellers on ebay that sell similar products but they are hard to come by in North America. A lot of that stuff was designed to be thrown away so I don't imagine there is a lot of it left. The album from Giant Baba is probably a one of a kind and was given to Len "Kojak" Shelly after a tour of Japan. Love the newspaper with the picture of Baba and I believe a young Jumbo Tsuruta.