Thread: 03-04 Ultra Lebron

03-04 Ultra Lebron

im wanting to get rid of 03-04 Fleer Ultra Lebron James RC #171 its in MNT condition, book i have says $150 (i only have a tough stuff lying here). Will straight sell this card for paypal if you want to make an offer, or im willing to trade for baseball game used, auto's, vintage, graded, modern stuff i have a preference for the Texas Rangers.

Let me know, I can try to get a good scan before the deal is confirmed if we strike a deal, my scanner is being a buggar. Thanks

2. Kronozio
    Becketts online price guide lists it at $175 just so ya know

ok thanks alot so $175 it is i guess at BV, but anyways, i don't care much for Basketball cards really except for a couple players, so if anyone wants to trade or buy let me know.

umm i don't see an L13, i don't follow basketball cards that much, is there a difference?

Yes Major Difference, The L13 Is The True Rookie #/500 BV$175
    Or Gold Medallion L13 Version BV$80

None L13 BV$ 25

Its The Hummer Version Meaning THat Card Came Out Of a Package With a Little Hummer Car With The Lebron Ultra Card in It =)

yes there's a difference. if it doesn't have the L13 it has to be the one that comes with the hummer. it sells 10-20
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    please note that shipping to Puerto Rico is the same as any US state

oh ok, i never knew that one came with a little hummer, good thing to know i guess, so i guess its a 10-20 card not a 150-175 card, glad someone asked the question before i sold it, like i said i odn't follow basketball cards at all, i got the card a while back in a bulk purchase. thanks for the info :)

Becketts prices are kinda screwy with that. I saw one for sale at a card show for $50 when i looked it up in a beckett mag i saw it books at $175 so i snatched it up real quick. When i punched it on when i got home i was disappointed to see it only booked $80. Oh well i ended up selling it on ebay for $75. This was the Lucky 13 Gold Medallion version.