Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See invest4thefuture's Items on eBay

Thinking About Buying A Box: 04-05 Bowman Or 04-05 Topps Chrome?

I am planning on buying a box, but its gonna be 04-05 since the 05-06 rookies aren't nearly as good as the 04-05 ones. Now here is what I'm deciding. Bowman has a guaranteed auto per box and the bowman chrome reg rookies sell higher than the topps chrome rookies. here are the prices:
    04/05 Bowman- $58 dlvd
    04/05 Topps Chrome- $78 dlvd

I am leaning towards Bowman right now, but could use some more advice...

SCF Rewards
    See skaterjlh's Items on eBay

buy singles!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats what I use my paypal for. I already have like $250 in paypal, and wanna bust a box cuz i havent done it in a while. I would be using allowance for this, and I dont really spend allowance on singles...

Country
    See ransel_sports_cards's Items on eBay

Well If you decide to go with bowman, you can go through my box order thread and get it for 54 DLVD. I like bowman better than topps chrome personally and the auto per box makes it a nice buy for the price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you accept credit card? Also, where is the thread?

Country

As of this minute I cannont accept credit cards. My business paypal account has been locked due to a fraudulant chargeback from an overseas buyer. I will bump the thread to the top of the forum

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea, I was talking about like actual credit cards, not paypal, but okay. I am really looking to pay by credit card, sorry.

Country

well my merchant account is through paypal that is who I accept credit cards through.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright, well thanks anyways. I ordered a box from dacw even though I could have gotten yours a bit cheaper. Thanks though

Country

no problem My business account will be back up in 3 days so after that feel free to PM me with any box needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast