Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PiratesFan27's Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

PiratesFan27's Customs

Hey everyone,

Thought I would make one thread where I can post all of my customs. The first few are ones that were posted in a different thread, A Couple New Hockey Designs, but all of my new ones are after those. Hope you enjoy them and thanks for looking!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Not a hockey fan but these are very nice designs.
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a hockey fan but these are very nice designs.

Thank you very much!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Made some new designs this past week and thought I would share. The first is based off a few different hockey auto inserts from various sets and the second is a template that I made to send to actors and actresses. In the past, I didn't really collect celebrities, but I had seen that some of my favorite actors have had a good TTM track record and I thought that I should try to expand that part of my collection. Let me know what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was messing around thinking of some designs for a dual signature card and came up with this. I am pretty happy how it turned out. Let me know what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Great stuff. Really like the look of those Holleywood cards. Got any signed examples?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff. Really like the look of those Holleywood cards. Got any signed examples?

Thanks...I have a handful of them out TTM so if/when I get some back, I will post some pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

dscards--Got Nick Offerman back today 2/2, here is a pic of the "We're the Millers" custom. Came out awesome!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Nice return, looks good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I have posted some designs. I have been using these for TTM & IP lately. Let me know what you all think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast