Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clippers Practice Facility Question

Hey guys, I work right next to the Clippers Practice Facility and I was wondering if anyone has had any success getting autographs here or at any other practice facility?

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you allowed in or are you talking just outside? I would try the parking lot if you know where they park, and/or the entrance closest to said parking lot where they will be enterring/exiting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I racked at the Bobcats practice facility the one time I went back in 04. I'd give it a shot. I don't know how the Clips have it set up, but back then in Charlotte it was a cake.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to wander over there one day and see if I can get stuff signed. I'm really tempted to do it and hope the Clippers won't be too strict about it especially since its Summer. How would I know when they have practice though?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I'm going to wander over there one day and see if I can get stuff signed. I'm really tempted to do it and hope the Clippers won't be too strict about it especially since its Summer. How would I know when they have practice though?

Look for very expensive cars by the private entrances

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha true, I just want to seem like a stalked, I just want like a picture or two signed that's it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Haha true, I just want to seem like a stalked, I just want like a picture or two signed that's it.

It would be nice to get Blake Griffin IP but he's probably still doing tons of TV commercials. It would be worth it to check the place out just to get him! I was lucky to get him TTM but I think that boat has sailed and will not return anytime soon...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See attic-quities's Items on eBay

I have gone there but they just tell you to go away/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Blake Griffin IP at the Clippers game.

ttmtrader101 - Really? Damn that's dissappointing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See attic-quities's Items on eBay

I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast