Belleville Bulls Score the Strangest Shootout Goal

I was away curling last night but my fiance watched the Belleville Bulls game and texted me all about it when I was sitting down for drinks after my game. I had to find video as it sounded very bizarre, and well...it is!

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/jr...043027387.html

Basically when the puck went into the air, the team started leaving for the dressing room assuming they had won the shootout and the goalie began to leave his net right before the ref even waived off the goal. Eventually the team had to be called back onto the ice and the Bulls ended up winning!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

what?!?!? where did the puck come from
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors