Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT - Toronto Maple Leaf Cards (Past and Present)

See the newer thread
    Last edited by piper1; 01-24-2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Due to Trades
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

New Traders added. LMK if you see anything you like. Thanks

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Time for some weekend trading. Just lmk what you need. Thanks

Looking for more weekend trades. LMK if you see anything you like. Thanks

Another trade completed and looking for more. LMK. Thanks

Can use these! PLMK if we can work a trade

14/15 Ultra Jonathan Bernier Platinum Medallion #183 38/99
    14/15 Ultra Tyler Bozak / David Desharnais Rule 76 FO6
    13/14 Contenders Johnny Bower Contenders Legacies CL-23 301/499
    13/14 OPC Jonathan Bernier Update Retro 610
    2004 Canada Post Johnny Bower #25 with Stamp
    10/11 Contenders Chris Neil Against the Glass #10

Thanks,
    Jon

Besides what is on my want list I will also consider newer releases of current Senators. Have you got any 14/15 traders that haven't made it to you bucket yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DnJcards View Post
    Can use these! PLMK if we can work a trade

14/15 Ultra Jonathan Bernier Platinum Medallion #183 38/99
    14/15 Ultra Tyler Bozak / David Desharnais Rule 76 FO6
    13/14 Contenders Johnny Bower Contenders Legacies CL-23 301/499
    13/14 OPC Jonathan Bernier Update Retro 610
    2004 Canada Post Johnny Bower #25 with Stamp
    10/11 Contenders Chris Neil Against the Glass #10

Thanks,
    Jon

Another trade completed and still looking for more. LMK. Thanks

New pickups from the Ottawa show have been added. LMK if you see something you like. Thanks

Another trade completed and the list has been updated. Does anyone else see something they like. LMK. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast