Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Card Supplies question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Card Supplies question

Hi guys, i'm currently in the process of switching my entire card collection from 4 screw downs back to penny sleeve/top loader/team bag. I took care of all my standard size cards, but now i have a few cards that seem to be of intermediate size. An example of such cards I am referring to are the following

06/07 Anze Kopitar SPX Jersey Auto /1299
    09/10 Matt Duchene UD Ultimate Signatures
    09/10 Matt Duchene UD Ultimate Jersey Auto /50
    13/14 Tomas Jurco SPX Jersey Auto 499

and etc.

My question is, since I haven't brought an elaborate amount or variety of supplies in years, what Point count (I.E. 180pt) of penny sleeves and top loaders do I get? I know that some would suggest to just use the standard size penny sleeves for such intermediate sized cards, but I really don't want to do any damage trying to wedge them in there if I don't have to.

Also since I'm making this thread, I have a small handful of very thick cards like;

06/07 Anze Kopitar Fleer Hot Prospects Patch Auto /25
    12/13 Riley Sheahan Cup Rookie
    13/14 Tomas Jurco Panini Fathers Day Lava Flow Auto /1
    2005 Peyton Manning UD Sweet Shot mini helmet Auto

What point count would I buy for penny sleeves and top loaders?

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

I have a guide on my website to help determine the size needed for toploads, one-touch, screwdowns etc.

Here is the link (just scroll to the bottom of that page)

http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/FAQ-13.html

Ed