Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Cool 6 Months Worth of PC Additions - Mostly Kurri, Fuhr, and Coffey

Haven't posted a show & tell since the last Expo. I have actually had a few cards prior to the show in May that I had not scanned and just got around to scanning them now along with the cards that I added to my collection since then.

I will start off with a huge thank you to Ed (87sluggo) who pulled this Fuhr in one of his breaks and sent this gift to me! Thanks again Ed...even if it took an eternity to scan it with everything else from back then. I love the multi-memorabilia cards with various pieces of equipment!

Finally have a Petr Klima auto! (which is his only auto)

The 05-06 Autofacts parallels are getting tougher and tougher to find. Still need the Kurri /50 and Fuhr /75.

Kurri MVP Pro Sign Auto (Group B - 1:891)

Kurri Ultimate Collection 1997 Legends Autographs (Group C). I don't very often add non-auto'd jersey cards simply because jersey cards are very common now and they would take up a ton of room if I chased all of them too. Sometimes I do however add jersey cards if they are from an older jersey or have a unique look. When I saw the Messier/Kurri I jumped on it. The Messier has a thick seem (scan doesn't do it justice), and the card has all 3 Oilers colours.

Kurri 13-14 SPA Retro Die Cut Auto, and Coffey 13-14 SPA Limited Auto (Group A - 1:9,560)

Coffey Certified Legends auto /50, Kurri Winning Materials Sticks /15. Like the Jerseys, I have been reluctant on adding all stick cards that are released unless there is some uniqueness or wear to them. I added the Kurri since it had some writing and is /15.

The 08-09 Kurri SOTT has been a huge priority on my want list since it came out. In fact, I had only seen 1 before was given out as a prize at the Expo a couple years ago and then ended up on COMC, which kurri17 found and bought for a great price! As far as I was concerned, he had the only one out there. Apparently UD was hanging on to a few more as they released them in 13-14 SPA (Group B - 1:1,760 packs).

Been looking to add the Prestigious Pairing /50, which was quite high on my priority list. Like I said with the Autofacts, I'm finding that #'d cards from 05-06 are becoming more difficult to find.

This is the of these kinds of cards that I have owned from Crown Royale. These are really sharp looking cards this one is /25. The Lord Stanley's Mug auto is the 3 auto I have added from the set. Of Kurri and Fuhr, I only need the 83-84 Kurri auto and the 83-84 and 84-85 Fuhr autos.

Kurri OPC Remnants /25, Fuhr Ultimate Signatures SP

Took a lot of searching to find the Fuhr Parkhurst Champions auto (Group A - 1:696). The best part was finding it for a bargain when someone listed it with a low BIN and free shipping. The Classic Signatures auto came from 13-14 Contenders. I loved the base card when Classic Signatures came out and was disappointed that there wasn't an auto version...until now!

I love that Panini did a lot of multi autos in Contenders this past year. I bought the card just for the Fuhr but I certainly have no problem with having 3 other legends on the same card.

This is the fourth dual auto for my collection from the Edmonton Oilers Collection set. It's not too

Kurri Signature Pucks (Group A - 1:200). These cards have a great design. Next I would like to find the Coffey.

It's not too often the Radiance patch versions pop up so I jumped on this Fuhr /25. I really like the patch on this one and the card looks a lot better in person.

I was able to stroke another Immortal Inks /10 off the list. I have always been a huge fan of these cards...along with many other collectors. Thankfully for me, this card wasn't described very well and I picked this Coffey up for only $18.50+shipping!

And finally, I added the Fuhr UD Patch /15. However, that's clearly not a patch. It's a CCM tag. There was no way I was letting this slip by when I came across it a while ago. In fact another with a CCM tag also popped up on ebay within the past couple of weeks but I did not add it. Since I already had one, it was a low priority to add another but I figured for the right price it would be neat to have 2.

That's it! Thanks for the look. Comments are appreciated and welcomed as always. To view my entire Oilers PC, it can be found here: http://s25.photobucket.com/user/aoli...?sort=6&page=1

Already I have 5 more cards incoming and I have a few more at COMC which I will have shipped eventually. Hopefully I am able to find a few more great additions at the Expo as well!
    Last edited by flemingc04; 11-04-2014 at 03:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Amazing show as always Andrew. So much great stuff, and some Kurri I'm still needing myself. Rare for me to say, but I do think my faves of the show are the Flashback Fabrics Fuhr, I love that set, and that UD Fuhr patch at the end. That one looks great! Congrats on the great additions, and best of luck at the Expo.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

very cool!

do you need a 06-07 Fuhr B/W 5x7 by chance?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great haul Andrew! Great Tag on the Fuhr..... Trilogy Puck from Kurri a nice one too. Not Oilers, but that quad St. Louis from Contenders (4 HOFers, or at least Future HOFer in the case of Pronger) may be the best of the lot!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

nice stuff for sure, I sent you PM , get back to me

jim

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Love seeing all those old Oilers autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

You need to update this with your Expo haul! Some great pieces picked up over the weekend for you, my man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Many thanks guys! Will probably post my haul from the Expo tomorrow or Friday. Just need some time to scan everything at night.