Thread: looking for LE'VEON BELL auto

looking for LE'VEON BELL auto

anyone has any
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Selling the ones I have in my bucket. lmk if you like any. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Selling the ones I have in my bucket. lmk if you like any. Thanks
    plaTINUM /125
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

That's one I'll have to get back to you. That's pending in a trade. Like any others?

I have this one. $40 dlvd. I'll still let you know about the Platinum as well.
    $40 dlvd in the Screwdown

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    I have this one. $40 dlvd. I'll still let you know about the Platinum as well.
    $40 dlvd in the Screwdown
    is it the refractor?

pm sent