LF: Ottawa Senators new and old

I collect solely in cards of current or former Ottawa Senators players, including cards of them playing with ottawa teams (i.e. Vermette - Coyotes, or Legwand - Predators)I'm looking to trade, I have about 1500 doubles of Sens players with cards of players going as far back as the early 80s.I'm don't have S# stuff to trade, so sorry if thats what you're looking for. I guess you'd say I mainly have commons, and RCs.If you're interested in trading let me know!

Hi do you have baseball cards? I ask you this I have some cards of the Senators maybe can interested you

You might want to get your banner on page checked out and fixed.

It says : NO SALES NO TRADES NO BUYING

Might be hlard to get anybody on this site to deal with you with that posted on your page.
    Check out my trade thread here: Hidden Content

It looks like your registration data is probably incomplete. I have plenty of old Senators for trade so once you are up and running plmk what you have for trade of Giroux, Couturier Theodore Hertl or the other Canadian teams. Thanks
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefacteur View Post
    Hi do you have baseball cards? I ask you this I have some cards of the Senators maybe can interested you
    I do, mainly just Expos cards, not sure if that interests you

Quote Originally Posted by jim bradt View Post
    You might want to get your banner on page checked out and fixed.

It says : NO SALES NO TRADES NO BUYING

Might be hlard to get anybody on this site to deal with you with that posted on your page.
    thanks, didn't notice that before, as I haven't used this site for the forum until this week. If you lookat my inventory I have over 2,000 in my PC.

i've been trying to figure out what I need to do to get that banner changed, but can't seem to locate the info on here. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Sent you a PM
    Last edited by Leafsman; 11-06-2014 at 12:11 AM.
    Hidden Content

My hockey collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

My baseball collection/traders:
    Hidden Content