Thread: Graded Pricing Question

Question Graded Pricing Question

I have this card coming in and I wanted to get your thoughts on my asking price (in trade)

1991 Action Packed Brett Favre Rc Bgs 9.5

I am looking to get from 70 to 80 in trade for it because it is BGS 9.5 and a Favre Rc...I am fairly new to graded cards so any suggestions on this would be appreciated THX!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Well, the raw one books $15, I don't know if beckett actually has this priced in a 9.5 or not, but I would think $50-$75 would be fair on it.

thx for the input envoy...btw how rare is a 9.5 or BGS 10...Isn't Beckett much more strict in their grading than other places???

Action Packed, isn't the hardest card to get a 9.5, I would rather have a Upper Deck Rookie a 9.5 then that, but still that is a nice card. If I were you, I would hold on to it and wait until Favre comes close to break Marino for the all time TD record. He only need 25 so it is reachable.

That happened with Peyton Manning rookie cards, as well! When he got the single season TD record, his rookies were selling pretty high then!

BV on it is like $50 I would say, but you could get more and is sellable at about $35.

My $0.02