Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Lebron James & Kyrie Irving exchange words after another bad loss

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...aliers-offense

LeBron James and Kyrie Irving exchanged words in the Cleveland Cavaliers' locker room following the team's 19-point loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night, and it led to Irving leaving quickly without speaking to the media, multiple sources told ESPN.com.

The discussion was seen as healthy, sources said, with the veteran James voicing concerns about the direction of the Cavs' offense. James scored just 11 points against the Blazers and did not score in the second half, and he was often not a part of the offense. Cleveland is off to a 1-3 start following a last-second loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday night.

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits been built up the past couple years," James said to the media moments after the exchange. "When you play that style of basketball, it takes a lot to get it up out of you."

James addressed Irving to discuss the way he'd been dominating the ball in the early going of the season. Irving is averaging just 3.8 assists thus far. He scored 34 points in the 102-100 loss Wednesday to the Jazz but had no assists in 45 minutes of playing time.

Irving hasn't had an assist in more than six quarters, and he's taken 36 shots in that span. The Cavs tied a franchise-record low with six assists, four of them from James, against the Jazz.

"For us, it was a growing process that we have to go through," Irving said Wednesday. "It sucks right now. For us, we're still young, and I'm still learning what's going on."

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

It's going to be a huge learning curve here, not sure if Irving can fit into playing with players like lbj and klove

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like another big ego waiting to explode!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Going back to Mike Brown's isos I guess.......

Seems typical since Lebron is trying to take back this team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Prima donna Kyrie still thinks he's The Man when he has LeBron James and Kevin Love on his team. Time for Kyrie to grow up, learn to distribute the ball, and pick and choose his shots more wisely, playing within the proper context of the offense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Bet you ten bucks he tries to go back to Miami in the middle of the season.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

They'll be fine. 4 games into an 82 game season. Anyone remember when Miami were 9-8?

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...s-kyrie-irving

LeBron James denied an ESPN report that he and Kyrie Irving "exchanged words" following the Cleveland Cavaliers' 19-point loss to the Portland Trail Blazers earlier in the week and said his relationship with the point guard is "coming along well."

"Those reports are untrue," James said Friday morning following shootaround in advance of the Cavs' game against the Denver Nuggets. "We have not had a verbal exchange. But I understand that negativity sells and no one wants to hear a good story. Those reports are not true. They're very false."

Irving took a sarcastic approach in refuting the story, which first was reported by ESPN and later was corroborated by various media outlets.

"As you can see, we're on opposite ends [of the court] so that means we hate each other," Irving said while sitting on a baseline seat while James was sitting down on the sideline on the far end of the arena, away from the 22-year-old.

Irving continued the joke, saying there was a dispute between he and James but it was unrelated to basketball.

"It was just over 'Survivor's Remorse' and 'Family Guy,' that's what it was about," Irving said, referring to the new television show on Starz that James produces and the popular cartoon comedy, respectively. "Obviously he's going to feel strongly about 'Survivor's Remorse.' It's his show. But I love 'Family Guy.' So, heated exchange. Words were said. No blows this time, but awesome for our team."

James was asked to give an assessment of his on-court chemistry with Irving thus far.

"We're two dynamic players, and it's coming along well, I believe," James said. "But it's going to continue to get better and better. It's just four games. It's our first time playing together, and every game is going to be a learning experience for the both of us every time we approach the floor. It's not only me and Kyrie, but it's myself and the rest of the guys and Kyrie and the rest of the guys, as well. This is a team game."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron doesn't want to go back to him just shooting everything and that's how Irving and Dion Waiters were playing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Lebron doesn't want to go back to him just shooting everything and that's how Irving and Dion Waiters were playing.

There was a article that stated Lebron watched all the games. I'd expect he knew what Irving and Dion were about before this year? This is a way to let the media and fans put the pressure on them to change.