Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Says the guy who believes in climate change because someone told him it was real. I mean, my god, there has more climate change in the last 200 years than the previous 4 billion combined! That's a fact!

I see climate change. Everyone sees climate change. The debate is whether or not it is being influenced by man now and not just the normal natural cycles. I don't need anyone to tell me that. Even the people that deny man's influence admit that it is occurring. So you think the climate has changed more in the last 200 years than it has in the last 4 billion years? You think that is FACT? Really? Wow!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And, when did God tell you His laws? Oh, it was a MAN. Explains why we have different religions I guess. All kinds of "changing" laws. Who's to know the TRUE ones?

I see now, you ask a question under the guise of "you" and then answer it yourself to dismiss the whole thing with your smoke and mirrors. This is just more rhetoric unless you really know absolutely zero about the Bible...living in the western hemisphere, I would most certainly doubt that. You know the facts that are in the Bible but you just CHOSE to ignore them. These so called changing laws you refer to just differences in the handful of dispensations that have been recorded in the Bible but the foundation and basic truths never change. So if you are hanging your hat and sacrificing goats in Deuteronomy and now Jews don't do that, well that's another one of your apples to oranges that you classically like to use.

I guess you did slip a rhetorical question into post 121, it looked like another one of your boring idioms that I get used to skipping over.

Shrew doesn't speak for me, that is more garbage from your dispensary. I simply pointed out something he posted which was for your benefit and didn't need repeated but again, another one of your antics.

The only rhetoric is your attempt to invoke God's Law into the conversation. And it's quite amusing that the guy that believes in fairy tales can't take me seriously. Of course you can't. If you did, you would be forced to take your silly beliefs seriously and where would that leave you? With nothing.

Not much to say here, you don't believe in God? Oh well, doesn't make God not real nor does it repeal his laws given to us from the dawn of time. Calling them fairly tales is weak too, in fact, it's baseless and only designed to offend which is the lowest rung of all the debating styles on these boards...this is why I stand behind all the reasons why I ignore you.

If you just dismiss what a Believer says there isn't much more to be debated. This makes you feel like you've won in reality all you've done is cop out.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I see climate change. Everyone sees climate change. The debate is whether or not it is being influenced by man now and not just the normal natural cycles. I don't need anyone to tell me that. Even the people that deny man's influence admit that it is occurring. So you think the climate has changed more in the last 200 years than it has in the last 4 billion years? You think that is FACT? Really? Wow!!

Maybe you were drunk when you said that. Because that is by far the dumbest thing ever said on PR forum.

And I'll mock you for it for any chance I get. :D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Maybe you were drunk when you said that. Because that is by far the dumbest thing ever said on PR forum.

And I'll mock you for it for any chance I get. :D

You just made that claim in your previous post. I didn't say it. You did.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

You just made that claim in your previous post. I didn't say it. You did.

You obviously missed my sarcasm and the mocking of you for this comment.

Your hatred of Obama and Clinton show your true character.

Ever heard of the Clinton Global Initiative? You think all the good this man has done is cancelled out because he lets his other head do the thinking now and again.
    You think Obama hasn't tried to fix all that is troubling America. How well would YOU do if the people you have to work with are hell bent on letting you accomplish nothing?

Let me guess, Boehner and O'Connell have done a great job since Obama came into office.

The friend I speak of IS a scientist. He has forgotten more than you or I will ever know. It is not his "good intentions" that make him right, it is his intelligence and expertise in the field.

Yes, the Earth has warmed and cooled over it's entire existence. No one disputes that. The FACT is, over its entire existence the Earth hasn't been subjected to the Industrialized Age. Things have changed more in the past 200 years than they have in the first 4 billion. That's a FACT.

Thanks for playing. You wrote it, I quoted it, and I'm mocking it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I see now, you ask a question under the guise of "you" and then answer it yourself to dismiss the whole thing with your smoke and mirrors. This is just more rhetoric unless you really know absolutely zero about the Bible...living in the western hemisphere, I would most certainly doubt that. You know the facts that are in the Bible but you just CHOSE to ignore them. These so called changing laws you refer to just differences in the handful of dispensations that have been recorded in the Bible but the foundation and basic truths never change. So if you are hanging your hat and sacrificing goats in Deuteronomy and now Jews don't do that, well that's another one of your apples to oranges that you classically like to use.

I guess you did slip a rhetorical question into post 121, it looked like another one of your boring idioms that I get used to skipping over.

Shrew doesn't speak for me, that is more garbage from your dispensary. I simply pointed out something he posted which was for your benefit and didn't need repeated but again, another one of your antics.

Not much to say here, you don't believe in God? Oh well, doesn't make God not real nor does it repeal his laws given to us from the dawn of time. Calling them fairly tales is weak too, in fact, it's baseless and only designed to offend which is the lowest rung of all the debating styles on these boards...this is why I stand behind all the reasons why I ignore you.

If you just dismiss what a Believer says there isn't much more to be debated. This makes you feel like you've won in reality all you've done is cop out.

The rhetorical question I asked was when I asked if God told you His laws and then I answered it by pointing out it was MEN, not God. If you do not like how I express my points to bad. They get across. The question that you ignored was not rhetorical in any way. It was a straightforward question that you still haven't answered.

If Shrew doesn't speak for you, then speak for yourself and do not point people in his direction when being asked a question.

There are few "facts" in the Bible. If you are going to use the Bible in your arguments, you have to be prepared for it to be challenged. Calling them fairy tales is FACTUAL. That is what they are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The rhetorical question I asked was when I asked if God told you His laws and then I answered it by pointing out it was MEN, not God. If you do not like how I express my points to bad. They get across. The question that you ignored was not rhetorical in any way. It was a straightforward question that you still haven't answered.

Get across how, you want me to take you back to Sunday school...really??? God gave his Word to Moses and Moses transcribed the Pentateuch. Is that the kind of answers you want Habs, kind of childish.

If Shrew doesn't speak for you, then speak for yourself and do not point people in his direction when being asked a question.

I speak for myself plainly, I referred to a post of another member....I'm sure you've never leaned on one of your smarter liberal friends on here have you??

There are few "facts" in the Bible. If you are going to use the Bible in your arguments, you have to be prepared for it to be challenged. Calling them fairy tales is FACTUAL. That is what they are.

I can defend the Bible clearly but this is a thread on a sports card trading site and the thread is Dems showing their racist colors....if I went into the Bible more, you would accuse me of TROLLING!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

You obviously missed my sarcasm and the mocking of you for this comment.

Thanks for playing. You wrote it, I quoted it, and I'm mocking it.

I said THINGS (in the context of the industrial revolution) have changed, no where did I say the CLIMATE has changed more.

If you are going to engage in mocking people. Get your facts right. Pathetic.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Get across how, you want me to take you back to Sunday school...really??? God gave his Word to Moses and Moses transcribed the Pentateuch. Is that the kind of answers you want Habs, kind of childish.

I speak for myself plainly, I referred to a post of another member....I'm sure you've never leaned on one of your smarter liberal friends on here have you??

I can defend the Bible clearly but this is a thread on a sports card trading site and the thread is Dems showing their racist colors....if I went into the Bible more, you would accuse me of TROLLING!!!!!!!

Yes, I know how the laws got here. Hearsay is a wonderful thing, thank you Moses. I only asked that you answer the question in post #121. Keep dancing around it. To try and answer it may make you think about how the other side feels about the issue. That's the only reason I asked.

Considering this topic has nothing to do with racist Dems. It is already off the rails. I wouldn't accuse you of trolling.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Just because you say or believe God's law is meaningless doesn't make it so. If you want to live a Godless life and ignore God's law it doesn't mean you won't have consequences. Ignore God all you want, they did the same thing in Sodom and Gomorrah.

It's not because I say it's meaningless. It's because we are free to religiously believe anyway we choose in this country. Why should one religion... even if it is the majority... get to use their religious rules to legislate. If you think about it if it were reversed you wouldn't be for it either. A lot of christians have been talking about sharia law and fear mongering about it taking over the United States. Those people don't want a Islam to influence legislation but yet they hypocritically are okay with religious writing legislation as long as it is their religion. In reality no religion should dictate laws such as same sex marriage.

Also, you've used the words "jumped on" and "getting hammered". I hope that you honestly don't feel that way. I like this site because we are able to converse with people of various views and express our own. In that process I know that I sometimes reform ideas based off views that I may have not seen or experienced that are brought worth by various other members. If anything it just gives me different perspectives even if I don't agree with a certain opinion. I know things can get heated at times, but I always try to approach discussions respectfully.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast