Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

Our Plans for the Expo!

It's that time of year again and we're looking forward to seeing our friends (and new friends!) that we've made over the years!

The Toronto Card Show is setting up once again at Corner Booth #1004. It'll look something like this... I dunno, maybe better. :)

So swing by and say hi!

Cards for Kids - I've lost count how many years that we've been doing this but you can drop off your unwanted common base/jerseys/autos which will be team bagged and passed out to kids.
    - If you've got a stash at home or want to lighten the load from your box breaks, bring them to the purple corner booth #1004!
    - (Just make sure they're from 2005-current so the kids can recognize the players)

Wear It & WIN - got a purple TorontoCardShow.com T-shirt? Wear it and if we spot you then we'll have something for you!

As usual, the Expo is a great opportunity to chat with us about the shows, including our new one in Newmarket, about becoming a vendor, or anything else Toronto Card Show and hobby related! We're sharing our booth with a couple of our regular vendors so if I'm not around at the time, I'm sure they can answer your questions or call me to come meet you!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Fall Expo!

SCF Rewards
    Country

See everyone this weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

cant wait and I have some base stuff I will drop off for your cards for kids programm

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, Jim, and thanks to everyone who has dropped off or will drop off cards.

If you're breaking boxes and have stuff you don't want to carry, we do this every Expo!