Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

COMC score-Yzerman Autograph

Was looking on COMC.com Saturday morning, not interested in buying anything, just browsing. Found a Steve Yzerman pack-pulled auto for $35. Had to buy it. Most of his autos are in the $80+ range.

Got me thinking, anyone else have any great scores on that site? If so, what card and how much?

I also picked up a Messier auto for under $40 the other day. I will post pictures when they arrive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

my favorite pickup has been a Maurice richard/ovechkin dual jersey card from ITG used for $40.00, everyone on the bay has them listed for north of 100.00
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Was looking on COMC.com Saturday morning, not interested in buying anything, just browsing. Found a Steve Yzerman pack-pulled auto for $35. Had to buy it. Most of his autos are in the $80+ range.

Got me thinking, anyone else have any great scores on that site? If so, what card and how much?

I also picked up a Messier auto for under $40 the other day. I will post pictures when they arrive.

I assume it was the 96/97 BAP auto's as those can be found at reasonable Prices for a moose and Stevie Y. auto. Look forward to seeing them both.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

my favorite pickup has been a Maurice richard/ovechkin dual jersey card from ITG used for $40.00, everyone on the bay has them listed for north of 100.00

Nice pick up.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, they weren't BAP...I never buy those ones. Can't remember what ones, but I will post when they arrive.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No, they weren't BAP...I never buy those ones. Can't remember what ones, but I will post when they arrive.

Cool! Look forward to seeing the pic's.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My most impressive COMC find was a 02-03 Topps Chrome Refractor #75 Keith Primeau (Flyers)! What? You're NOT impressed?

I had been trying to complete that set for over 10 years. Got 95% of them when they first showed up, but then after a year or two, trying to find singles got really hard. I carried that 3 or 4 card checklist with me to every show I went to -- even up to Toronto a few times -- with no luck. Finally after I joined this site and heard of COMC, I decided to go there to look. Didn't find one when I first looked, so thought, "oh well..." About two months later, I was on there looking for something else, and on a whim, just decided to look again. Lo and behold, there it was. All $1.25 later, I had my complete set!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Isn't it great when that happens. I recently picked up a 1995-96 Topps Finest Refractor #99 Mark Messier on COMC to complete my Rangers team set.

My most impressive COMC find was a 02-03 Topps Chrome Refractor #75 Keith Primeau (Flyers)! What? You're NOT impressed?

I had been trying to complete that set for over 10 years. Got 95% of them when they first showed up, but then after a year or two, trying to find singles got really hard. I carried that 3 or 4 card checklist with me to every show I went to -- even up to Toronto a few times -- with no luck. Finally after I joined this site and heard of COMC, I decided to go there to look. Didn't find one when I first looked, so thought, "oh well..." About two months later, I was on there looking for something else, and on a whim, just decided to look again. Lo and behold, there it was. All $1.25 later, I had my complete set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just posted pictures if anyone is interested in looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That MVP Prosign in your bucket? Awesome snag, I love that clean design & huge auto!
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast