Jordan Auto, A.iverson Auto, Larry Bird Auto For Sale Fs

Hi, I currently have 3 great pieces on eBay. Please bid away!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...ardcollector23

dude!!! I never knew you had those, esp. the MJ! Man, you're an awesome collector!!! hope your auctions do well!

free bump for ya too!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Miller
    dude!!! I never knew you had those, esp. the MJ! Man, you're an awesome collector!!! hope your auctions do well!

free bump for ya too!

Haha man, I wish! They arent mine. I am selling them for a friend of mine. 2 of them are his, the AI is another friend (both are from beckett). BTW, I have yours packaged but cant send today because I cant make it to the PO, so it shoul go out tomrroow, monday the latest.

ok, that's fine. Your a great guy on every site so I know for sure that I will receive. Now I remember that you said in your sig that you can sell things for friends on eBay. Sweet!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

do you still have the allen iverson auto? is there anything on my photobucket that you would trade it for? please let me know.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lik555
    do you still have the allen iverson auto? is there anything on my photobucket that you would trade it for? please let me know.
    thanks!
    none are mine, i am selling them for people. The AI was gone via best offer.