Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want Miami Dolphins Game Used/Auto's

Send a list of any Dolphins GU/Auto or serial numbered under 100. Want to start some trades here.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    check my site
    freewebs.com/steeler1963/////////////////

I have this dolphins stuff ft

2005 Bazooka Originals Ronnie Brown Gu bv12 -coming in

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Leather GU ball Chris Chambers #/250 bv12 -coming in (probably only for trade for a zach thomas gu)

2005 Ronnie Browns Topps Heritage, Press Pass Se "Old School", Topps, Topps Gold Promo, Score, Bowman, Bazooka, Ultra Gold Medallion Lucky 13 (Pc-Vhtg but tradeable)

2001 Dynagon "Top of the Class" Chris Chambers"

Plmk if you have any interest

I would love to get something zach thomas out of these (i think i saw a 2 color gu on your list) plmk if you have anything

thx sweetdizzel

hirdy-got a sage channing crowder silver auto and a ronnie brown xtra points

jedijohnson-love the logo

Interested in the Ronnie Brown Xtra Points. Also chasing any Press Pass auto's from any year. LMK your wants. Thanks

i have a lot of press pass autos:

2004 jonathan vilma
    2004 dj williams
    2002 reche caldwell
    2001 jamar fletcher

i'm mainly looking to sell. plmk, thanks!

I have the Flatcher but need the other 3. What do you want for them? Thanks

vilma and williams book 20 and caldwell books 12, along with the ronnie brown xtra points, how about $22 dlvd?

I'll pass for now, have been buying at under $2 each & trying to trade as much as possible. Thanks anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast