Thread: need some advice.

need some advice.

Ok, I'm now in the process of collecting star autographs of NBA players, you know just on like licensed cards like UD, Topps, Fleer, Etc. (No Press Pass or SAGE) As Far as star autos are concerned, I have one of Dwayne Wade, Kevin Garnett, Steve Francis, and Dwight Howard. I used to have a Ben Gordon RC/Auto and a Shaq, VC, and Tmac Auto. I sold the Ben, and traded the other three. So anyways, back to my question. I'm undecided on the next auto I'm going to buy of a star, have like 80 dollars. Not into buying boxes at all. Should I buy another Wade auto, Kobe auto, or those 3 autos I traded back from eBay? And the auto I would get would be for PC, not FT more than likely. Thanks for your help,

Michael