Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ltt chyna

     
  1. #1

    Ltt Chyna

    I have this Chyna event worn card I'd like to trade for a Red Sox card equal in BV. The card is, Tristar Impact Wrestling, card #M8 and serial #/25.
    Last edited by who765; 11-13-2014 at 10:53 PM.
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

  2. #2
    Hi,

    What Red Sox cards are you looking for?

  3. #3
    I'd be interested depending on what you are looking for. All of my cards are here:
    https://www.zistle.com/neckababy1/tradelist. Just type boston in the search bar and all my Red Sox cards will come up.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleo4328 View Post
    Hi,

    What Red Sox cards are you looking for?
    Specifically, David Ortiz, but open to any Red Sox card that may catch my eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by neckababy1 View Post
    I'd be interested depending on what you are looking for. All of my cards are here:
    https://www.zistle.com/neckababy1/tradelist. Just type boston in the search bar and all my Red Sox cards will come up.
    Sorry, did not see anything I could use.
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

  5. #5
    very interested but only sox stuff i have ft of any value is a jim rice gu
    i respond to pm's faster then threads

    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by imthegrinch View Post
    very interested but only sox stuff i have ft of any value is a jim rice gu
    Thanks for checking, I'll pass on the Rice though.
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

  7. #7
    13 Topps Chasing History Red Jsy David Ortiz Red Sox
    02 Fleer Fall Classics Series of Champions Jsy Wade Boggs RSox
    02 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Swatch Don Baylor RSox
    06 Fleer Greats of the Game Red Sox Greats 1963-1976 Jsy Rico Petrocelli RSox
    06 Fleer Greats of the Game Red Sox Greats 1982-1992 Jsy Wade Boggs RSox
    07 UD Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia Jsy Luis Aparicio RSox
    01 UD Pros & Prospect Then & Now Dual Jsy Pedro Martinez Expos/Red Sox
    08 UD Premier Combo dual Jsys V.Guerrero/M.Ramirez 5/25 Angel/R.Sox
    04 UD Legends Timeless Teams 1967 AU Sparky Lyle Red Sox

  8. #8
    i could bunch the ric together with something else.i loooove chyna
    i respond to pm's faster then threads

    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hugs65 View Post
    13 Topps Chasing History Red Jsy David Ortiz Red Sox
    02 Fleer Fall Classics Series of Champions Jsy Wade Boggs RSox
    02 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Swatch Don Baylor RSox
    06 Fleer Greats of the Game Red Sox Greats 1963-1976 Jsy Rico Petrocelli RSox
    06 Fleer Greats of the Game Red Sox Greats 1982-1992 Jsy Wade Boggs RSox
    07 UD Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia Jsy Luis Aparicio RSox
    01 UD Pros & Prospect Then & Now Dual Jsy Pedro Martinez Expos/Red Sox
    08 UD Premier Combo dual Jsys V.Guerrero/M.Ramirez 5/25 Angel/R.Sox
    04 UD Legends Timeless Teams 1967 AU Sparky Lyle Red Sox
    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by imthegrinch View Post
    i could bunch the ric together with something else.i loooove chyna
    PM sent
    MY BUCKET: Hidden Content
    I collect David Ortiz, Roberto Clemente, Mickey Mantle
    Red Sox Team Cards, Red Sox Autos, Red Sox GU, Red Sox Patches
    2009 Topps Commemorative Patch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •