Thread: Graded Cards For Trade!!!

Graded Cards For Trade!!!

I have the following graded cards that I am looking to trade for Auto's & Game Used of Hall of Fame players from the Giants, 49ers, & Lakers. If interested let me know. Thank you.

-BASEBALL-
    Will Clark 1986 Fleer Update RC #U-25 PSA 9 (Professional Sports Authenticator)
    Barry Bonds 1986 Topps Traded RC #11T PSA 9 (cracked case) (Professional Sports Authenticator)

-BASKETBALL-
    Eddie Jones 94-95 Finest RC #323 PSA 9 (Professional Sports Authenticator)

-FOOTBALL-
    Tiki Barber 97 SP Authentic RC #137 AGS 9 (American Grading Service)
    DeAngelo Williams 06 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere RC #26 BCCG 10 (Beckett Collectors Club Grading)

2. Kronozio
    Look up JFried1029, I know he was looking for graded cards.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

Jody- I would be interested in the Will Clark and the Eddie Jones, depending on what you want for them:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Movel23: Thank you.

JFried1029: I don't know Bv's for anything so would need your help there if you have access to them. I seen a few cards of interest from my wants. Mainly the George Mikan Jersey as I dont have one of his in my Lakers pc yet if its not too much. LMK Thank you.

Jody- There is no BV on the Clark and the Jones books $12.00. I would not trade the Mikan for them. Is there anything else of interest?

Okay thanks. If you have a list of Lakers, 49ers, and Giants Auto/Game Used you would trade let me know. Otherwise, thanks for your time.

Jody-

1) Are you looking for any players from those teams, or only current players?

2) Are you looking for San Francisco Giants baseball or New York Giants football?