Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want David Thompson!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

boophill on second thought I would buy the .75 cent base card if I can just mail you money. I don't have a paypal...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

THOMPSON, DAVID 2008 Donruss SPORTS LEGENDS USA Auto #d 36/250

prefer to sell at 5 paypal gift PWE dlvd but will consider trading for another basketball trade bait.... i might also have a few base of him i will just throw in for free if you decide to buy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I said I don't have a paypal so I can't buy but I will trade for it. If you want only Basketball I have mostly relics but I do have one auto. Also have football and baseball game used and autos too if you're not only trading basketball.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

ncsufan44 first of all welcome to the site,I do have one Thompson auto but it's part of my personal collection for now.... If I could help make a suggestion that may help you in trading, I would suggest starting by creating a tradelist OR even better if you could make a photobucket with pictures of your cards, that way people can see what you have and make you offers. If you need any help with doing any of that just let me know I would be glad to help. Good luck in your hunt for NCSU cards.
    Alex
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the tips and I'll try to get a photobucket made up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I said I don't have a paypal so I can't buy but I will trade for it. If you want only Basketball I have mostly relics but I do have one auto. Also have football and baseball game used and autos too if you're not only trading basketball.

i will accept well concealed cash if needed but feel free to post what you have basketball auto or patches available in trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Shawn Marion game used, Andrew DeClercq Rookie auto, Chris Mihm relic, Darius Miles relic and a couple more I think. Anything catch your eye?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Shawn Marion game used, Andrew DeClercq Rookie auto, Chris Mihm relic, Darius Miles relic and a couple more I think. Anything catch your eye?

sorry , none... lmi if you decide to buy ... good luck on your search tho...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123