Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JMoney82

Kobe Bryant Topps Luxury Box One Man Show WarmUp #/25 FS

Just as stated in the title, I have a Kobe Bryant Luxury Box One Man Show WarmUp 2/25 for sale via paypal. 20 shipped for it and as a bonus ill include some Kobe Base and Inserts as well as a GU of my choice!

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by JMoney82; 07-01-2006 at 06:16 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    are you JR Smith Collector's friend? B/c he was selling the same card for a friend. By chance, are you Big John on Beckett?
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

JMoney82
    Yup thats me. I need to get this card sold by tomorrow afternoon as well as a couple JRich autos I have extras of. I first joined here before I joined beckett, so there was no way I could change my user id here to BigJohn82 which is now JRichFan82 :P

ok. BTW, thanks for hooking me up with the rest of the 05-06 Topps cards for me set a while back! GL!

JMoney82
    LOL! You must be the one ive had this stack of Topps cards sitting here for for like ever. Comcast messed up my email account twice during some maitnence and I lost our emails. I had no clue who you were on the boards anymore either. Still need em? :P Or anything else for that matter?

oh, you already sent them to me a while back. I got them in the small P.O. cardboard box. From John Christmann or something like that. I am #1VillanuevaCollector on Beckett now. What Charlie Villanueva cards do you have? Or any 03-04 Timberwolves or 05-06 Heat? PLMK. Thanks!

JMoney82
    Man, im so lost I dont know who you are, unless your the dude from Oregon. Oh well, glad to know they reached you. I think I had 2 people I sent Topps cards to, and 1 I didnt because of the Email thing.

As far as CV goes, I got some cheap rookies from bowman and such and thats about it. To find 03-04 Timberwolves would be a pain, but I bet I have a few. 05-06 Wade/Shaq base I have quite a bit of.

Later
    John

I'm from Indiana, lol! I was nbaballa4life, nbaballa4life, etc. Check my site at http://www.freewebs.com/nbaballa4life for my wants and such. Thanks!!!

JMoney82
    Reggie! Now I know who you are! All these differnet User Ids people switch to get me all confused. Ill take a look at your page.

Thanks
    John
    Last edited by JMoney82; 07-01-2006 at 05:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast