Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knee surgery done, two weeks off = trades?

Well my knee surgery went well, but I am now home for two weeks. Please check my trade list and let me know if you see anything you could use. Its not fully up to date because I only have a phone to do all this off of but w.e. you pick I will make sure I have on hand first before I confirm any trades. I'm looking for Canucks I don't have or the letters F.A.N.A.E. from anyones namesakes etc :) Let's get some trades done!!

P.s. little aide project I'm gonna start up is making sure I have serial #'d card of Canucks from 1-100. Im gonna go through my list right now and put together what I do have :)
    Last edited by RoyFanDale; 11-19-2014 at 03:12 PM.

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    I had knee surgery just yesterday and I feel like a truck have passed onto me. Sure I also had another surgery and my knee was bad, but for me it's gonna be two months.

Best of luck man.

lmk whats happening with our potential trade
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    CURRENT TRADE LISTS Hidden Content

girlfriend just had hip surgery yesterday also, rough day so far for sure, best of luck with a speedy recovery!

hope u have a speedy recovery.
    Need , newer Detroit Lions (kerryon johnson, Walker, Ragnow) /newer Red Wings, Svechnikov/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Any word on the TL I sent you for the Tlusty?
    Looking For:
    2013-14 Panini Prizm Autos, TSC First Day Issue, Veteran Autos, Young Gun RCs, SP Authentic Auto RCs
    Full Wantlist: Hidden Content
    I like to trade to Canada/Europe, but usually send via carefully packed enforced PWE's and/or CD mailers unless I let you know otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast