Thread: WTTF: High End Anthony Davis

WTTF: High End Anthony Davis

Looking for rookie autos from Flawless, NT, etc. True rookie autos only, not inserts. Let me know if anyone has anything and check my eBay link for trade. Thanks! -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:P.Manning/Luck/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe, Denver Teams & HOF HIGH END.

Anyone?

Wants:P.Manning/Luck/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe, Denver Teams & HOF HIGH END.

r u intersted in the panini crusade quest auto?
    Dont have a bucket , but have a ton of newer stuff in baseball and football.

if any questions.. just message me ... ill help you out

I honestly don't know a thing about that auto. Can you post some scans? Thanks!

Have these, only interested in Curry, Lebron or Durant:

Love them, but just sold my lebron 1/1. Do you do anything other than basketball or no?

Ok, let me know if you see anything else you like for them (check the eBay link for current inventory). I think the only lebrons i have right now are a couple of Topps Chrome rookies. Thanks!