Poll: Which a Toronto Raptor is the most promising?

Which a Raptor do you feel is the best?

I went to a Raptors game just recently and was very impressed with their playing ability
    so I thought to throw the ques out as to who you think is the most promising?
    Or do you feel is the best?

Terrence Ross
    Kyle Lowry
    Terrence Ross
    other

Please list in order.

if you feel it is another player please state who and why

thanks
    Last edited by Breakaway_Dealz; 11-20-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakaway_Dealz View Post
    I went to a Raptors game just recently and was very impressed with their playing ability
    so I thought to throw the ques out as to who you think is the most promising?
    Or do you feel is the best?

Terrence Ross
    Kyle Lowry
    Terrence Ross
    other

Please list in order.

if you feel it is another player please state who and why

thanks
    In order of most promising:

Jonas Valanciunas - 5's with offensive skill are becoming more and more rare these days.
    Terrence Ross - A more than capable scorer, as evidenced by his 50+ point game.
    DeMar DeRozan
    Kyle Lowry

In order of who is the best:

1a. DeRozan
    1b. Lowry

2a. Valanciunas
    2b. Ross

I feel like Derozan/Lowry are pretty equal in terms of contributions to the Raptors Success. Sure DeRozan scores more, but the Raptors weren't winning before Lowry arrived in Toronto.

I ranked Jonas and Terrence basically the same because I think they both have made a positive impact so far, but have a long way to go in their development.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    In order of most promising:

Jonas Valanciunas - 5's with offensive skill are becoming more and more rare these days.
    Terrence Ross - A more than capable scorer, as evidenced by his 50+ point game.
    DeMar DeRozan
    Kyle Lowry

In order of who is the best:

1a. DeRozan
    1b. Lowry

2a. Valanciunas
    2b. Ross

I feel like Derozan/Lowry are pretty equal in terms of contributions to the Raptors Success. Sure DeRozan scores more, but the Raptors weren't winning before Lowry arrived in Toronto.

I ranked Jonas and Terrence basically the same because I think they both have made a positive impact so far, but have a long way to go in their development.
    +1