Exclamation Wiggins Prestige Plus Purple RC #'d /49 Bonus Shots

I pulled this from a pack a few weeks ago, but I hadn't posted a pic yet because I thought I would keep it. I'll try to get a pic up tonight, but I'm taking offers. This is a very nice purple RC of Andrew Wiggins from Prestige Plus #'d /49. I will be looking for one of the following in return, and I can add to the Wiggins for the right card:

Jerry West Auto
    Pau Gasol Lakers auto
    Kobe Patch
    Any Laker patch and/or Auto card worth equal value

I'm ok with looking at buckets but the cards above are top priority. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
    Last edited by LifeTimeLakerFan; 11-20-2014 at 11:49 AM.

IF you would take a look at my basketball trade page below for the Wiggins...I don't have any autos of Lakers for you though. I am also mildly interested in these from your bucket:
    Kareem Hall Monitors
    Dr J Bread of Life
    Rodman Tower of Power
    Teddy Bridgewater

LMK what you think
    Basketball trade list:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    IF you would take a look at my basketball trade page below for the Wiggins...I don't have any autos of Lakers for you though. I am also mildly interested in these from your bucket:
    Kareem Hall Monitors
    Dr J Bread of Life
    Rodman Tower of Power
    Teddy Bridgewater

LMK what you think

What's the value of the Montana RC and the Kap. Orange Refractor? I'm not really schooled on football, but interested in these as a gift for a 49ers fan.

Still available. Going on the bay if I don't make a deal by Wednesday. Thanks!