Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking to do some trading...

looking to do some trading...

looking for steelers and older guys jersey cards I don't have.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Got some for you in my HOF trader bucket. Let me know what you got.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

I have a few Steelers available in my auto's folder. lmk if you like any. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    I have a few Steelers available in my auto's folder. lmk if you like any. Thanks!
    hey like the Antonio brown Panini pink auto and the markus wheaton strata 31/50

What do you have available? I will move the Brown, may hold off on the Wheaton, he's my main pc.

are you looking for trade bait or pc? what year and make is the brown?
    Last edited by meangreen; 11-23-2014 at 07:17 PM.

'14 panini
    I'm always looking for pc, Chrome Le'veon Bell autos, any Wheatons, and Rookie year Antonio Brown autos. Have any of those ft? If it's worth more than the Brown, I don't mind letting the Strata Wheaton go in a deal for pc items I like better.

no sorry just had surgery so only opened few boxes of 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast