Thread: FT - New York Islanders

FT - New York Islanders

I pulled these for another member and he didn't reply. Before I put them away is anyway interested in trading for any of the following:
    Last edited by piper1; 07-30-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Due to Trades
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Interested in these:
    14/15 Overtime John Tavares #29
    14/15 Upper Deck John Tavares Canvas C56
    14/15 Upper Deck John Tavares Shining Stars SS-26
    07/08 In the Game Heroes and Prospects John Tavares Firsts “First Overall” JT-01
    07/08 In the Game Heroes and Prospects John Tavares Firsts “First Goal” JT-03
    07/08 In the Game Heroes and Prospects John Tavares Firsts “First Multi-Point Game” JT-04

Maybe not the biggest lot to send internationaly, but if I have something you can use I am up for a trade!

I will send you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaflip View Post
    Interested in these:
    14/15 Overtime John Tavares #29
    14/15 Upper Deck John Tavares Canvas C56
    14/15 Upper Deck John Tavares Shining Stars SS-26
    07/08 In the Game Heroes and Prospects John Tavares Firsts “First Overall” JT-01
    07/08 In the Game Heroes and Prospects John Tavares Firsts “First Goal” JT-03
    07/08 In the Game Heroes and Prospects John Tavares Firsts “First Multi-Point Game” JT-04

Maybe not the biggest lot to send internationaly, but if I have something you can use I am up for a trade!

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

I'm interested in these:
    14/15 Overtime John Tavares #29 - let me know what happens with the other trade first
    14/15 Upper Deck Scott Mayfield Young Guns RC #234 - one of my main PC wants

13/14 SP Authentic Cory Conacher Authentic Moments 181
    13/14 SP Authentic Cory Conacher SP Premier Prospects PP-1
    13/14 Upper Deck Cory Conacher Young Guns RC #210
    13/14 Upper Deck MVP Cory Conacher 58
    14/15 OPC Chad Johnson Retro #123
    13/14 Overtime Thomas Hickey 45
    13/14 Upper Deck Thomas Hickey Young Guns RC #491

also looking for other overtinme and flash of excellence cards if you have any
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

I will send you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    I'm interested in these:
    14/15 Overtime John Tavares #29 - let me know what happens with the other trade first
    14/15 Upper Deck Scott Mayfield Young Guns RC #234 - one of my main PC wants

13/14 SP Authentic Cory Conacher Authentic Moments 181
    13/14 SP Authentic Cory Conacher SP Premier Prospects PP-1
    13/14 Upper Deck Cory Conacher Young Guns RC #210
    13/14 Upper Deck MVP Cory Conacher 58
    14/15 OPC Chad Johnson Retro #123
    13/14 Overtime Thomas Hickey 45
    13/14 Upper Deck Thomas Hickey Young Guns RC #491

also looking for other overtinme and flash of excellence cards if you have any