Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Dougie Martin !!!!

     
  1. #1

    Exclamation Dougie Martin !!!!

    Mainly looking for 2012 stuff, especially the 'hits', but would consider 2013 / 2014 product as well. Pics / links would help.

    Thanks again !

    - Dave.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    Have these, let me know if you are interested, thanks!


  4. #3
    I have these the top left /299 has been sold. The other 2 are numbered to /49 and /25.I also have a Topps Chrome Base RC auto.

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/album...chmentid=71989

  5. #4
    2012 Gridiron Gridiron Kings jumbo GU Martin , red, x/35....make an offer thx
    Need , newer Detroit Lions (kerryon johnson, Walker, Ragnow) /newer Red Wings, Svechnikov/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Have these, let me know if you are interested, thanks!

    Interested in both ! LMK what you'd need for them !



    Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYS_74070 View Post
    I have these the top left /299 has been sold. The other 2 are numbered to /49 and /25.I also have a Topps Chrome Base RC auto.

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/album...chmentid=71989
    Would be interested in them both ! LMK what you'd need, fund wise, for them !

  7. #6
    55:

    i have a 2012 Topps Supreme Doug Martin SADJR-DM AUTO Double Jumbo Relic card in my bucket if interested. It is numbered 3/10.

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Jeff

  8. #7

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vogs22 View Post
    55:

    i have a 2012 Topps Supreme Doug Martin SADJR-DM AUTO Double Jumbo Relic card in my bucket if interested. It is numbered 3/10.

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Jeff
    Jeff - Absolutely would be interested in it. Shoot me a PM with what you're looking to get for it.

    Take care and have a great Thanksgiving yourself.

    - Dave.

  10. #9
    If you cmb I have a few of his, more into trading but selling is ok too sometimes if you don't mind looking around!

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bigherp View Post
    If you cmb I have a few of his, more into trading but selling is ok too sometimes if you don't mind looking around!
    PM sent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on