Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dougie Martin !!!!

Exclamation Dougie Martin !!!!

Mainly looking for 2012 stuff, especially the 'hits', but would consider 2013 / 2014 product as well. Pics / links would help.

Thanks again !

- Dave.

Have these, let me know if you are interested, thanks!

I have these the top left /299 has been sold. The other 2 are numbered to /49 and /25.I also have a Topps Chrome Base RC auto.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/album...chmentid=71989

2012 Gridiron Gridiron Kings jumbo GU Martin , red, x/35....make an offer thx
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Have these, let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Interested in both ! LMK what you'd need for them !

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYS_74070 View Post
    I have these the top left /299 has been sold. The other 2 are numbered to /49 and /25.I also have a Topps Chrome Base RC auto.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/album...chmentid=71989
    Would be interested in them both ! LMK what you'd need, fund wise, for them !

55:

i have a 2012 Topps Supreme Doug Martin SADJR-DM AUTO Double Jumbo Relic card in my bucket if interested. It is numbered 3/10.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 219 GU/PATCHES = 201 NUMBERED = 302 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 479 BASE = 977 TOTAL = 2,178 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vogs22 View Post
    55:

i have a 2012 Topps Supreme Doug Martin SADJR-DM AUTO Double Jumbo Relic card in my bucket if interested. It is numbered 3/10.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jeff
    Jeff - Absolutely would be interested in it. Shoot me a PM with what you're looking to get for it.

Take care and have a great Thanksgiving yourself.

- Dave.

If you cmb I have a few of his, more into trading but selling is ok too sometimes if you don't mind looking around!

Quote Originally Posted by bigherp View Post
    If you cmb I have a few of his, more into trading but selling is ok too sometimes if you don't mind looking around!
    PM sent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast