Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 139

Thread: Trading for NY Giants

     
  1. #1

    Trading for NY Giants

    if you have any Giants cards I don't have, I would love to trade for them.. inserts, numbered, game used, or autos, ill trade for them all.. really only looking for RECENT years though

    check my bucket, inserts/rookies link, and I also have RCs and inserts from last year of top players I can trade
    Last edited by bcool022; 09-11-2015 at 07:27 PM.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    bcool022- Please let me know if you can use any of these:

    01 UD Game Gear Uniform Armstead
    02 Playoff Honors Shockey RC/Jersey (#/650)
    04 Reflections Select Swatch Rainbow Shockey (#/15)
    05 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Shockey
    06 Leaf Rookies and Stars Rookie Jersey Sinorice Moss (#/100)
    10 EPIX Materials Steve Smith
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  4. #3
    Like the Foles jerseys, Manziel auto Let me know if you want to make a trade.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    bcool022- Please let me know if you can use any of these:

    01 UD Game Gear Uniform Armstead
    02 Playoff Honors Shockey RC/Jersey (#/650)
    04 Reflections Select Swatch Rainbow Shockey (#/15)
    05 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Shockey
    06 Leaf Rookies and Stars Rookie Jersey Sinorice Moss (#/100)
    10 EPIX Materials Steve Smith
    i did like steve smith so I may want to trade for that
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Like the Foles jerseys, Manziel auto Let me know if you want to make a trade.
    pm sent
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

  6. #5
    bcool022- I also have these as well:

    07 SAGE HIT Autographs Steve Smith (USC uniform)
    09 National Chicle Autographs Ramses Barden
    11 Panini Gridiron Gear Autographs Gold Da’Rel Scott
    07 Leaf Rookies and Stars Steve Smith GU (#182/250)
    08 Playoff Prestige Rookie Review Materials Steve Smith GU
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    bcool022- I also have these as well:

    07 SAGE HIT Autographs Steve Smith (USC uniform)
    09 National Chicle Autographs Ramses Barden
    11 Panini Gridiron Gear Autographs Gold Da’Rel Scott
    07 Leaf Rookies and Stars Steve Smith GU (#182/250)
    08 Playoff Prestige Rookie Review Materials Steve Smith GU
    id have to check on the other steve smiths.. but what would you be looking for in return??
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

  8. #7
    bcool022- Depending on what you want from me I like the Ware, the Arian Foster, and any of the Julio Jones.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    bcool022- Depending on what you want from me I like the Ware, the Arian Foster, and any of the Julio Jones.
    I can do the foster and certified fabric jones for the epix steve smith and playoff prestige steve smith.. if that's good with you post it up please
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

    Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

  10. #9
    PM sent

    Hidden Content

    Collecting Mike Trout, Vintage Baseball, Paul Goldschmidt, Ken Griffey Jr., and most Superstar Autos.

  11. #10
    bcool022- I just realized the EPIX is the other Steve Smith.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on