Thread: Hey

Hey

Hey guys. My names Mike. 21 year old guy interested in newer Basketball and older Baseball. Awesome looking site, really looking forward to using. Cheers :)

2. Kronozio
    Hey Mike, welcome and you found a really good spot here to chat, make trades, or buy and sell.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Trout, Vintage Baseball, Paul Goldschmidt, Ken Griffey Jr., and most Superstar Autos.

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions just ask.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hey Mike, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

Hey Mike welcome to SCF! Enjoy!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

Welcome to SCF Mike! Enjoy making new friends & trades all in one.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Hey Mike, Glad your here! I've been here since October and absolutely love it! I don't even go to any other trade boards! I'm hooked and sure you will be too! Good Luck!

Welcome to SCF Mike, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!