Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Darth... you hit that one on the head..... seems like it has been happening lately too

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by darthtampon
    Not necessialry a trading phrase but I hate when people feel they need to up their post count in a short period of time. And then they post in every forumn in every thread a total of 3 or 4 words that really have nothing to do with the thread. This usually happens with newer people but its still annoying untill they get yelled at/banned from the site.

Nobody cares how many posts you have.

If you have more than 100 posts in 1 day you are posting to much. You do not phisicaly have enough time in a day to read a post, then post a valuable reply that many times a day.

I do realize that I reply to almost every thread in the baseball card talk forum but 95% of them are in someway valuable to the thread or at liest have something to do with the topic. the other 5% are congratulations on nice card pickup's which I feel iffy about posting. I do however like when people tell me that I got a good deal on a pick up.

Sorry for the rant but it seemed appropriate for this thread.

Yes, a bit off-topic but I know what you mean. People who post like that usually don't last very long as an SCF member. Constructive, helpful, meaningful posts elevate your rep as a good SCF member while lots of short, meaningless posts annoy and irritate the majority of SCF members (and staff).Members who post a lot of the short, useless posts find themselves banned sooner or later.

Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freehan11collector's Items on eBay

is he in a (insert team name here) uni
    what team is he pictured with, i see this very very often

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

lol,but everyone stole my thoughts already.Good thread though!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234