Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2002 bowman chrome xfractor francisco liriano

2002 bowman chrome xfractor francisco liriano rc no need for a description on this bad boy, book value out the window card is super hot. looking for cash offers or other prospects in return
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...z/c99de995.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

i NEEEED this. how much you looking for? what prospects do you want?

$230 or nice prospects in bowman chrome and 2004 sp prospects rc autos

ha i figured this would happen since liriano sucks n all

the cow goes moo and poo

See godzookies's Items on eBay

LOL The card books $120, and you want $230 in cash?!? It is not even auto! Good luck man. Not trying to dog your post, but this is one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by peterhaskett

LOL The card books $120, and you want $230 in cash?!? It is not even auto! Good luck man. Not trying to dog your post, but this is one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

thats what i was thinkin...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not nearly as crazy as someone who completely ignores the biggest market BY FAR for baseball cards when taking values into account.

I'm not saying that $230 is fair, but wake up fellas, Liriano cards (especially RCs or RC year cards) are not only selling for BV, but in some cases for considerably more than BV. Look at the current market for cards before ridiculing. So he's asking about 25% more than they go for, so what. Liriano is white hot right now, why not through the bait out there and see if someone will bite?

James

See godzookies's Items on eBay

Wow mkotsay, if it is such a steal, I am shocked you didnt buy it! I mean, he is white hot and all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reread my post, don't just skim through it. You can avoid making yourself look like a fool.

If you read my post, you will see that I never said the card was a steal at the price he offered. Oh, and do you have any Liriano's for trade at current BV? It seems like you're really eager to trade your cards at a much lower value than they're actually worth.

James

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast