Thread: R.I.P. Jean Beliveau

R.I.P. Jean Beliveau

The classiest hockey player ever to play the game!!!

Jean Beliveau 1931-2014 Hockey lost a legend

Jean died last night and I will remember the man for it's love of hockey and it's fans. I had the chance to see him play in it's last seasons. Great player but probably a greater man. Fans will always have a place in their heart for this legend!

Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Greatest NHL Captain EVER!
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 125)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

Absolutely one of the greats.

You guys make sure to drop over in the Show & Tell area to show off your Beliveau collections :)
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

one of the finest !! hockeys "mr. gentleman" your sure going to be missed !! R.I.P MR. BELIVEAU ...

My heart sank when I read the news this morning. The man retired 6 years before I was even born, but was still a hero. RIP Le Gros Bill!

Teared up when I read it this morning. RIP to a legend and class act!

He suited up with The Rocket and Howie Morenz & Aurel Joliat & Doug Harvey & Georges Vezina and the rest of the guys a couple of hours ago against them basterd Leafs, and they're all young again. If I'm lucky enough maybe someone will share their centre-ice season tickets with me in 20 or 30 years :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time