Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

12-13 Timelss Treasures garbage tins (x2) Fredette! LOL!

Anybody want this crap before I junk it, LOL! I got 1 tin full of Jimmer Fredette, thanks Poo-niini, LOL! Thank goodness I got these on Black Friday. The missing hit is a kemba Walker glass rc auto redemption (already redeemed, had to see if they would take it as it was expired, lol). no star base, best player was David West and card is damaged to boot, LOL! Looking for Nuggets, broncos, wwe, ect, ect.

Last edited by CamaroPat; 12-03-2014 at 02:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See lzjp16's Items on eBay

Mine was worst :( interested in the kareem and jimmer auto though. Wanna trade them for some more crap timeless treasures? Lol
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Harper and Trout RC, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs, Anthony Davis and LeBron RC!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

man, to be worse than this it had to be epically bad, LOL! Kareem is the only saving grace in my tins really, by the time I get the Kemba auto he will probably be out of the league, LOL!

I might be open to other timeless treasures, or anything Colorado team related.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How do you go about redeeming the redemption btw?

My break as goes:

Base: Pau, Carmelo, Hibbert, Turner, Horford, Bogut, Iguodala (Denver!!!)
    Die Cut Nash /199
    Gerald Henderson Timeless Talents Signatures Redemption
    Brandon Jennings Validating Marks

Glass Rookie: Brandon Knight (best card probably), Darius Morris, Austin Rivers, Quincy Acy,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hmmm, looks like the Fredette may get traded, but I could do the Kareem for the Gerald Henderson Timeless Talents Signatures Redemption, don't need it but the Henderson can go with my Walker redemption I pulled, plus its not like I pulled anything I need either, LOL! Lmk if thats good with you? Thanks!

To redeem you go to paniniamerica.net and start an account then go to my requests/new requests/redemptions, then put in the code and pray that you end up with the card you put in and not one of their "equivalent" replacments, LOL!
    Last edited by CamaroPat; 12-03-2014 at 09:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd take the Jabbar, sorry you didn't get any players you wanted or worth keeping :

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...8#post13506828

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (146)
    Country
    See leedawg62's Items on eBay

I might be interested in the Jimmer Auto

Leland

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'd take the Jabbar, sorry you didn't get any players you wanted or worth keeping :

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...8#post13506828

Unfortunately it seems we may have very similar tastes in collecting (mainly Nuggets). I didn't see anything on that list I could use, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Let me send you a PM when I get home. Sorry been busy. Keep the kareem for me :)