Edmonton Westmount mall Card Show DEC 13-14

Hey all,
    The Westmount mall card show is back December 13-14 from 9-5
    I will have a table set up for the first time with lots of cards, NHL jerseys, signed framed photos, pucks and other cool items!
    If you are in Edmonton I highly recommend popping by and if there is any certain team, player, set or item you are looking for shoot me a PM and I can see what I can find!
    Hope to see you all there,

C.J.
    Major PC - Cody Almond, Magnus Paajarvi
    Minor PC - Carey Price, Tommy Salo Edmonton Oilers, Justin Schultz, Hall,Eberle, Nugent Hopkins, Marc Andre Fleury and St.Louis Blues
    My trade/sale list -Hidden Content

You have an address?

Main PC: Team Canada Cards
    (3030+ Cards) & Meghan Agosta (29 of her 37 Cards + 1 of 12 Printing Plates).

Wantlist: Hidden Content

13336 114 Avenue NW
    Minor PC - Carey Price, Tommy Salo Edmonton Oilers, Justin Schultz, Hall,Eberle, Nugent Hopkins, Marc Andre Fleury and St.Louis Blues

Tx

Main PC: Team Canada Cards
    (3030+ Cards) & Meghan Agosta (29 of her 37 Cards + 1 of 12 Printing Plates).

Wantlist: Hidden Content

I have been a fan of the West Mount Show for years - simply put committed card collectors patiently interacting with potential customers.

Congrats to all of you ... I set up once with Beliveau only material however the clientele clearly want new and relevant stuff not history!

B

Shows tomorrow and I'll have lots of awesome items!

Today is the day! 9-5!