Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $10 Paypal to spend

Paypal $$$ to spend

hey everyone

Im having trouble finding trades for the rookie cards i need so i am now buying... please put together some lots for me with a price (please include postage to australia)

im not going to check sites, anyone that replies with "please check my site" will be ignored please put your best offer forward (please include what set the card is from, will only take college cards if the player has no other RCs)..i will also consider card+cash deals, so check my trade list (link in signiture)

thanks...

WANT LIST (some RCs i need will not be from the year the player was drafted)

1990/91
    Terry Mills, Carl Herrera

1991/92
    Dale Davis, Anthony Avent, LaBradford Smith, LeRon Ellis, Stanley Roberts, Rick Fox, Shaun Vandiver, Randy Brown, Bobby Phills, Isaac Austin

1992/93
    -

1993/94
    Aaron Williams

1994/95
    -

1995/96
    Eric Snow, Fred Hoiberg

1996/97
    Efthimas Rentzias, Travis Knight, Bruce Bowen

1997/98
    Marc Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Mark Blount

1998/99
    Rasho Nesterovic, Damon Jones, Earl Boykins, Brad Miller

1999/00
    Leon Smith, Francisco Elson, Chucky Atkins

2000/01
    Kenyon Martin, Mo Peterson, Dalibor Bagaric, Mamadou NDiaye, Mark Madsen, Marko Jaric, Michael Redd, Slava Medvedenko

2001/02
    Troy Murphy, Tony Parker, Mehmet Okur, Earl Watson

2002/03
    Flip Murray, Rasual Butler, Darius Songalia, Smush Parker, Devin Brown

2003/04
    Keith Bogans, James Jones

2004/05
    -

2005/06
    Yaroslav Korolev, Sean May, Ian Mahinmi, Monta Ellis, Jose Calderon
    Last edited by mattyj; 07-05-2006 at 06:07 AM.

Hey again,

I got
    Ultra Anthony Johnson RC
    UD Rick Fox RC
    Fleer Travis Knight RC

if you're interested, we can work something out.

I also have the corey benjamin, alvin williams, vladimir stepania,bryant sith and keon clark RC's that I told you about earlier.

Could let you have all 13 RC's for the $10 bucks

i have benjamin, williams, stepania, stith and clark incoming...so only need the knight, fox and johnson....

ok. could do the knight, fox and johnson for $2.50 dlvd. lmk thanks

i'd rather spend the $10 in 1 hit and get a bigger lot...thanks for the offer tho

no prob. lastly, I just noticed i have a francisco elson Sage auto #/50 in my pc. if ever interested, drop me a line.

I should have most of these guys,

1991/92
    Dale Davis, Anthony Avent, LaBradford Smith, LeRon Ellis, Stanley Roberts, Rick Fox, Shaun Vandiver, Randy Brown, Bobby Phills, Isaac Austin

1995/96
    Eric Snow, Fred Hoiberg

1996/97
    Travis Knight

If you change your mind about just selling for $10. Let me know and I can see what I have and sell for just a couple of dollars. Thanks

SB76: Snow and Hoiberg only have college cards and Vandiver...let me know exactly what ya got and we will see what we can work out :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast