Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 52 Topps Baseball Lot FS/FT

52 Topps Baseball Lot FS/FT

I thought I could put together the low # set, but have given up miserably. I need some money for the weekend anyways, but am slighty interested in trading for rickie weeks rc autos or HOF vintage/autos. Make me an offer or leave your tradelist.

I think we traded awhile back (86-87 Fleer). I am very interested in the 1952 Topps Kuzava #85, and maybe the #108 Konstanty. What condition are these two cards in? Scan looks pretty good. I have a 1994-95 IHSA #239 Garnett high school cards ($60) and 2003-04 Topps #225 Dwayne Wade ($15?) to trade.

I would grade them both EX-MT. Nice sharp corners, no wrinkles or creases. good centering for 52 topps.

I've already got the wade in my pc. And am looking for a finest Garnett RC w/protective coating, not really his high school cards. you got anything else to give up?

Not anything from your wantlist. I have some nice 87-88 and 88-89 Fleer basketball, including Miller, Rodman, and Stockton rookies. I have Star Co basketball. Can you use anything from these sets? I can send a list of what I have.

I could use this
    04 sp legendary cuts jackie robinson jersey

lmk thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast