Thread: No Excuses- UD flat sucks

No Excuses- UD flat sucks

I turned in a single card for replacement and mailed it sig req. return receipt, over a month ago... I indicated on the envelope and the return card, and on the letter I enclosed inside what card #... the return card came back over 3 weeks ago, and I've heard JACK... I even had on the envelope the specific Product all spelled out, mailed THEM a topload and sleeve to use on return... there's no excuse for that- on an 05/06 UD series I Hockey card!?! Come on... DID ACQUIRING FLEER MEAN ACQUIRING THE HABIT OF BEING MOLASSES SLOW AND POOR IN CUSTOMER SERVICE? Will these guys have record of my return on the website? I never looked... but I do think I included my e-mail as well??? anyone else have a similar experience?

2. The Card Swap
    You're preaching to the choir man. I've been saying it for over a year UD sucks, and if it wasn't for Yu-Gi-Oh, they would have went out of business by now. Their customer support is absolutely pitiful for a company who makes the kind of money that they do. It's been over a year for an Andy Russell Auto...............yes............ANDY RUSSELL!!!

I love donruss redemptions though. I sent my Alex Smith in, and about a week after I sent it, I received an E-mail saying that it was received and entered into their system. That's quality customer support right there.

There morons, Im considering being done with them as well. Heres my Current Pending junk with them:

Ive been waiting on a FRAN VASQUEZ Auto Redemption for 10 Months!!! (And hes not a star!)

They owe me 500 BV In replacements for Cards they "Couldnt replace" Even though people I know had the same replaced! This has taken over 12 months! And Nothing!

The Stupid Cadillac Williams ROY Auto Redemption I got for $50, and I get an Antrelle Rolle Auto /100?!?! .

Upper Deck SUCKS!!!

I had a friend who, BACK IN THE DAY, 1997, waited TWO YEARS for a Deacon Jones UD Legends auto and finally got it... Yeah, the product with like 10 Autos BV $500+ and some sorry short print guys as high as $200... His Deacon is A COMMON... and we've seen ONE other BETWEEN us since 1997... Beckett seems to have slammed Topps a couple times recently on pricing high-end products, I think we may see Beckett MAKING CARDS soon... why not, they do EVERYTHING ELSE... maybe if they take down Upper Deck (I wonder if the UD customer service reps are Beckett drones?)

Why did they have to take away donruss from baseball and not upper deck, i had an exchange card i got of ebay, it took about id say 3 months for it to come, ill give them that Sp legendary cuts is pretty nice, but thats about it,

i know wat upper deck needs...they need to replace the customer service dept with true sports card collectors...they will get the job done for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by justsandersplease
    DID ACQUIRING FLEER MEAN ACQUIRING THE HABIT OF BEING MOLASSES SLOW AND POOR IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
    This is nothing new. UD has been horrible for a long long time.