Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reggie Bush auto need help!!! ebay quick

is this auto for real? i checked it out with real ones but im not an expert it ends in 2 hours so please help me chick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

No way I would even spend the $20 (w/shipping) on that.

READ THE GUY'S FEEDBACK

(especially the negative)

Quote Originally Posted by bure6
    No way I would even spend the $20 (w/shipping) on that.

READ THE GUY'S FEEDBACK

(especially the negative)
    all his negative is from the same guy!!

Yea if someone tried to con you with a fake auto they'd use a ball or a helmet, I doubt anyone would try and fake an auto on a hat.

It's also nice how he fails to mention where he got any of his sigs from. He has a COA from an ebay user that may be an alias of himself.....not to mention that 90%+ autos on ebay are fake and I can print up a COA too. This guy has been "cleaning out" his collection for the past 6 months. Go back a few pages and find feedback such as "awful packing, great item, so-so COA"

Best of luck, whatever you decide to do. Just giving you a few tidbits from someone who knows a little bit about getting screwed on ebay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast