Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

Chicago Cubs vs. Detroit Tigers

August 19, 2015

Chicago Cubs vs. Detroit Tigers - UNOFFICIAL
    Brad Ausmus (Tigers) - 1/1 2015 Topps
    James McCann (Tigers) - 1/1 2015 Topps
    Theo Epstein (Cubs) - 1/1 ROMLB
    Kyle Hendricks (Cubs) - 2/2 2015 Topps
    Jason Motte (Cubs) - 1/1 2013 Topps
    Clayton Richard (Cubs) - 1/1 2013 Topps

Last time graphing before going back to school. Did the Tigers side first and got manager Brad Ausmus and catcher James McCann on 2015 Topps cards. Saw Miggy, V-Mart, Verlander, and J.D. all go in without signing so I decided to go over to the Cubs side. Schwarber signed earlier but I missed him. Got all the regulars for the Cubs: Jason Motte, Kyle Hendricks, and Clayton Richard all on cards (up for trade if someone's interested). Saw Theo Epstein also walking outside and got him on a sweet spot ROMLB.

YEAR TO DATE: 159
    OFFICIAL - 35
    UNOFFICIAL - 124
    Last edited by chitownautos; 08-19-2015 at 11:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

September 24, 2015

Dee Brown (Illinois Fighting Illini) - 1/1 SI Magazine, 1/1 Card

Man its been awhile since my last graph. I go to school at Illinois, and one of the best and probably most loved basketball player from the Fighting Illini is Dee Brown, who helped lead the team to the 2005 NCAA National Championship game. He recently got hired at Illinois as a special assistant to the Athletic Department, and has been popping his face around campus. I finally caught up with him at an Illini soccer game and got to talk with him for a bit. He's by far the biggest and most passionate Illini fan out there. He signed an SI Magazine from March 7, 2005 during the NCAA Tournament run and features his iconic "jersey pop." Also signed one of his RC from his days with the Utah Jazz. Not the most successful NBA career, but definitely one of the greatest NCAA players of all time and a legend for Illinois basketball.

YEAR TO DATE: 161
    OFFICIAL - 35
    UNOFFICIAL - 126

SCF Rewards
    Country

October 9, 2015

Dick's Sporting Goods Grand Opening - Champaign, IL - OFFICIAL
    Dick Butkus (Chicago Bears) - 1/1 Mini Helmet

Grand Opening event here in Champaign for Dick's Sporting Goods. Chicago Bears and Illinois Fighting Illini great Dick Butkus made an appearance today and I was able to get 1 Bears throwback mini helmet signed by Butkus. He would't add "HOF 79" for some reason after I asked him, but I'm not complaining since it was a free signing. Great to add a NFL legend with such high prices at paid signings.

YEAR TO DATE:162
    OFFICIAL - 36
    UNOFFICIAL 126

SCF Rewards
    Country

November 14, 2015

Ohio State Buckeyes vs Illinois Fighting Illini Football - Champaign, IL UNOFFICIAL
    Von Bell - 1/1 8x10 Photo
    Joshua Perry - 1/1 SI Magazine

Ohio St came to Champaign and with tons of future draft picks, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to graph. The big guys, Cardale, Ezequiel, J.T., Braxton all did not sign. I did alright at the end, getting Vonn Bell (projected 2nd-3rd rd) on an 8x10 and Joshua Perry (projected 3rd-5th rd) on his SI magazine.

YEAR TO DATE: 164
    OFFICIAL - 36
    UNOFFICIAL - 128

SCF Rewards
    Country

November 29, 2015

Chicago Blackhawks "Hat Trick" Movie Screening - Elk Grove, IL - OFFICIAL
    Steve Konroyd - 2/2 Pucks

The Blackhawks held a movie screening recapping the 2014-15 Stanley Cup season. Former player Steve Konroyd was signing autographs after the show and I got him on 2 pucks. The Hawks also were handing out sweet movie posters that are going for around $40 on Ebay, and I was able to snag 4 posters. These are huge posters and are actually really cool.

YEAR TO DATE: 166
    OFFICIAL - 38
    UNOFFICIAL - 128

SCF Rewards
    Country

December 2, 2015

Illinois Fighting Illini vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish Basketball - Champaign, IL - UNOFFICIAL
    Demetrius Jackson - 3/3 8x10 Photos

Illinois just opened a renovated State Farm Center and it looks fantastic. The Illini played Notre Dame and the Irish have some draft prospects in Demetrius Jackson (projected 1st Rd lottery) and Zach Auguste (projected 2nd Rd). Stayed after the game and only saw Jackson. Meeting Demetrius Jackson was one of the best athlete encounters that I've had. He dropped all his bags, signed 3 photos, even asked me questions. By far a great dude and he's going to have a lot of success in the NBA.

YEAR TO DATE: 169
    OFFICIAL - 28
    UNOFFICIAL 131

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

Can you 50/50 NBA

SCF Rewards
    Country

December 18, 2015

Jeremy Roenick Book Signing - OFFICIAL
    Jeremy Roenick - 1/1 Book 2/2 Cards

NHL legend Jeremy Roenick was in town doing a signing for his new book, "Shoot First, Pass Later." Bought his book and was able to get the book and 2 cards signed. Roenick is a great guy off the ice and really took time to talk with the fans.

YEAR TO DATE: 172
    OFFICIAL - 31
    UNOFFICIAL - 131

SCF Rewards
    Country

December 19, 2015

Chicago Wolves vs. Rockford IceHogs - Allstate Arena - UNOFFICIAL
    Marko Dano (Blackhawks) - 1/1 Puck
    Viktor Svedberg (Blackhawks) - 1/1 Puck
    Tanner Kero (Blackhawks) - 1/1 Puck
    Stan Bowman (Blackhawks) - 1/1 Puck, 1/1 16x20 Photo
    Ryan Hartman (Blackhawks) 1/1 8x10 Photo
    Ty Rattie (Blues) - 1/1 Magazine
    Joel Edmundson (Blues) - 1/1 Puck

I went to the Chicago Wolves (St. Louis Blues AHL affiliate) and Rockford IceHogs (Chicago Blackhawks AHL affiliate) game to mainly graph some prospects. I got Blackhawks prospects Marko Dano, Viktor Svedberg, and Tanner Kero on Blackhawks pucks and Ryan Hartman on an 8x10 photo. These guys have spent time with the Hawks this year. Stan Bowman, the Blackhawks GM, was also in attendance, and he signed a puck for me and I also added him on my 16x20 2015 Stanley Cup Champs photo. For Blues prospects, I got Ty Rattie on a magazine and Joel Edmundson on a puck, both of them have played in the NHL this year too.

YEAR TO DATE: 180
    OFFICIAL - 31
    UNOFFICIAL - 139

SCF Rewards
    Country

December 22, 2015

Chicago Bears Coat Drive - Gurnee, IL - OFFICIAL
    Alshon Jeffery - 1/1 Mini Helmet, 1/1 8x10 Photo

Matt Forte Appearance - Schaumburg, IL - OFFICIAL
    Matt Forte - 1/1 SI Magazine

The Chicago Bears hold an annual coat drive at a bunch of grocery stores throughout the Chicagoland area during this time of year. At one store, WR Alshon Jeffery was signing autographs if you donated a coat. I was able to get a mini helmet and an 8x10 photo signed from Jeffery.

I found out about the Jeffery signing late, but my day was set for meeting Bears RB Matt Forte, who was signing at a Verizon in Schaumburg, IL. For comparison the Forte signing was highly publicized, and there were around 250 people waiting in line, versus the Jeffery signing which was barely publicized, had about 15 people in line total. Anyways, I got Forte to sign his SI Magazine from earlier this year.

Great day getting to meet two of the best players on the Bears.

YEAR TO DATE: 184
    OFFICIAL - 34
    UNOFFICIAL - 139

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast