Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I hand write every letter. It is more personable and I think the athletes might appreciate it more that you took the time to write it by hand. Sometimes it makes all the difference. I wouldn't write 200 in one day, maybe like 15-20 a day.

It really doesn't make much of a difference. I used to work for a minor league team. The players know the drill. They open the letter,sign the card,and put it in the return envelope. Sometimes they read the letter but mostly not. They are usually trying to get as many done in as little time as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It really doesn't make much of a difference. I used to work for a minor league team. The players know the drill. They open the letter,sign the card,and put it in the return envelope. Sometimes they read the letter but mostly not. They are usually trying to get as many done in as little time as possible.

Great to know! When I first got into TTM almost everyone I talked to said to write it. But now that I want to send about 100 requests, there's no way that I can write all of those.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SInce I have had a bad 2 year run I am going to take stab at what I consider near impossibles.
    Sending
    Carlos Gonzalez
    Tanaka
    carl crawford (3rd attempt)
    nick swisher (4th attempt)
    billy hamilton (3rd attemot)
    joey votto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportscardsseller69's Items on eBay

As for the hand written/typed discussion, I've always used Index Cards to write on. Usually just one side but sometimes both. Has worked well for me I'd say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone know if syndergaard, aaron Sanchez, Henry Owens, tyler glasnow, and Byron buxton will sign ttm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone know if syndergaard, aaron Sanchez, Henry Owens, tyler glasnow, and Byron buxton will sign ttm

I got syndegaard back personalized this past year. I have seen success from Buxton as well, but I've noticed that they are mostly baseballs and photos. I haven't gotten the cards at I sent to him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got syndegaard back personalized this past year. I have seen success from Buxton as well, but I've noticed that they are mostly baseballs and photos. I haven't gotten the cards at I sent to him.

Syndergaard should work then? I have his home addy now that has successes but I dont wanna use it cuz he could leave for spring training soon

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent it to him at Las Vegas and I just got it back about a month ago. I'd say you're good, it seems like he saves them all and then goes through them every once in a while. I'd send it out asap because you never know when these guys will stop signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins
    Twitter: @@mnbigfoot See mnbigfoot's Items on eBay

When do ST facilities start accepting letters? I got a bunch ready to go but i dont want to send them out too early. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone go after coaches and managers? Do they sign TTM in ST?

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast