looking for verlander and bondermans

Hi everyonejust found the site today looking for any verlander or bonderman cards for trade.i have over 10000 card collection of all game used auto and rcs.i will be adding my pics tomorrow of my high end cards.email with anything you have to trade.also looking for granderson rcs.

i got all 3 of those guys lmk what auto's you have for trade

I have some Verlanders and Bondermans.

Do you have any Topps or Bowman Heritage? I need all base, stars, rcs, Sps, minis, inserts, autos, gu, anything. I don't need 06 base, but everything else Heritage any year I need. LMK what you have, Brian

I have these to trade. Looking for Rickey Henderson, PLMK
    Tim

Jeremy Bonderman - 06 Sweet Spot #89
    GRANDERSON 2002 UPPER DECK PROSPECT PREMIERES 17A X5 Error card
    2005 Studio Diamond Cuts 16 Jeremy Bonderman #d 0219/1250
    Rickey Henderson stats. 2001/7340 = 27.26% 170 GU, 9 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1155/2666 = 43.32% 121 GU, 56 AutoHidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by traderlots34
    Hi everyonejust found the site today looking for any verlander or bonderman cards for trade.i have over 10000 card collection of all game used auto and rcs.i will be adding my pics tomorrow of my high end cards.email with anything you have to trade.also looking for granderson rcs.
    Hey traderlot34 I might have a few Bonderman's for ya. I'm interested to know what you already have of him? Send me a list and I'll send you what I've got available for ya.