Thread: Topps comes through Big

Topps comes through Big

The other day I bought a box of Topps Luxury Box and after opening all the packs I didn't get an auto out of it. Now I was very disappointed and the shop owner told me to call Topps. So I called them and they said to just mail in the box bar code and a letter explaining my situation.

So fast forward a week and what do i find in the mail. A delivery from topps, and inside is a Box Seats Auto of ANDREW BOGUT #/124. Now that is what I would call customer service. Sending me the auto of the number one pick to make up for something they screwed up on. Topps has just gotten themselves a new lifetime customer.

By the way, the Bogut is not for trade. I just wanted to tell you all about a great things that Topps did. They didn't have to either. They could've sent me an Oriene Greene or Brandon Bowman or some other second round guy but they went the next step and really came through.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    dude thats awesome, they did the same for me from a retail stadium club box for $20 that was supposed to contain a GU.

Nice, you got some good luck there. Congrats.