Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTTF 2006 Prestige

WTTF 2006 Prestige

new thread made
    Hidden Content
    I collect Texas Tech alumni (2003-present), David Carr rookies I don't have, and Warren Moon (Oilers uniform only!)

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i have 174, 218, and 222 (from the list above). send me a PM

NOTE: Now I have 174, 181, 189, 218, 222, 223

2005 Bowman Signs of the Future Mike Williams (blue ink)

like that card ALOT....lmk if i can trade you multiples for one, or anything else on my tradelist

I have #248 Wendell Mathis. I am looking for another RC in trade. If you could send a list for me to choose from.

Eric

bure...still have the Kelly Jennings & Drew Olson Xtra Points Golds, plus getting Torry Holt Orange, Ashley Lelie & Tamba Hali Golds, and Brandon Kirsch & Jason Avant Blues. Just won them yesterday and the guy doesn't take paypal so it'll be a while. If I trade the Williams auto, it would be for another auto and I didn't see any on your list.

Romulus...pulled a Stars of the NFL Palmer from 06 Prestige, other than that, I can dig around for some inserts if you'd like.

theucanes...I'm pretty sure i can help you out with your set wants. i'll give you the numbers in the next day or two.

royer...the only duplicate rookies i have are ernie sims and jimmy williams, unless you're looking for xtra points, which I've listed above.

thanks to everyone for replying. i work all day so I only get to check this at night. My site isn't quite updated, but for the most part it's correct. the cadillac and darrent williams are no longer mine, but most of it should be correct. thanks again, Daniel
    Hidden Content
    I collect Texas Tech alumni (2003-present), David Carr rookies I don't have, and Warren Moon (Oilers uniform only!)

romulus, other than the prestige palmer i listed, the only other thing I have is a 05 ESPN Chad Johnson Plays of the Week

canes...here's what I have to help you out. I'll trade them all for the cards you listed.
    1997 Upper Deck
    1996 Collectors Choice
    21,23,25,27,44,60,75,78,81,86,91,158,184,226,240,2 50,271,305,337
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast