Thread: could this be fake ?

could this be fake ?

I just saw this nene rc gu auto on the bay, and i wonder if it's real, as it has #32 next to the sig, which is not the # he has on his shirt (31)...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NENE-HILARIO-02-...QQcmdZViewItem

what do you think ?

Cheers.
    Collecting all Denver Nuggets, past and present, and all legends (Drexler, Rodman, etc....).

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

(Avatar = Terrence Stansbury)

scans of PC coming soon

Hidden Content

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    it's fake! What patch is that? the Cavs? Looks like a different auto. Maybe photoshopped?
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

looks like the colors of the old nuggets jersey? throwback maybe? also maybe #32 was his college number? it looks real to me.

Yeah the patch looks real, so does the auto, all that made me think twice was the #32 next to it, but you guys might be right, might be real after all, but a lil overpriced in my humble opinion, so I guess i'm not gonna get it...

If any of y'all got any Nuggets cards FT, lemme know. My site should be up in about a week, so you can check if anything catches your eye...

Cheers.
    Collecting all Denver Nuggets, past and present, and all legends (Drexler, Rodman, etc....).

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.

(Avatar = Terrence Stansbury)

scans of PC coming soon

Hidden Content